AlphaDelta's Viking developing corner

Users who are viewing this thread

However the shields looking wonderful ingame. 
Tunics are also a piece of nice work, but i think they don't fit that well for elite troops in battle armor ..

Elite vikings would have worn mail or possible scale armour. But the majority of average soldiers would have worn simple tunics.

wooltunics.jpg

I'm happy if only the recruits are wearing tunics :smile: However right now it seems we can't get the new models to work. :sad: Unless nick has worked a miracle.

Cheers

What's the problem with the models? You'll need to re-rig them if you edited UV co-ordinates, someone made an auto-rigging tool for M&B that supposedly works well. If you just added new materials for the native rich tunic model then I don't know what's the matter.

Yeah I edited the UVW's to be more effecient, and I neglected to re-rig the model. I think that was the problem.

I ran the auto-rigging tool and re-imported the smd's into the BRF. I sent the new BRF over to nick about an hour ago so hopefully that will have fixed the problem.

We'll see. :smile:

Don't forget AlphaDelta this mod doesn't have the aim to be the accure historical mod but to be semihistorical but as much as entertaining as possible, which is. We have several allegedly accurate historical mods as AD 1257 and HYW but they unfortunately aren't  too much amuzing just because of some unnecessary allegedly historical restrictions they took up.  :???: 

Rad said:
Don't forget AlphaDelta this mod doesn't have the aim to be the accure historical mod but to be semihistorical but as much as entertaining as possible, which is. We have several allegedly accurate historical mods as AD 1257 and HYW but they aunfortunately aren't  too much amuzing just because of some unnecessary allegedly historical restrictions they took up.  :???:

Dobre, dobre Rad. Maš pivo? Kad priđeš na morže?

Ty rozumiš mene Nick !  :grin: Odkud jsi z Chorvatska, Slovinska nebo Bosny?  :grin: Naše jazyky jsou si velice podobné, koneckonců jsme Slované.    :smile:

Rad said:
Ty rozumiš mene Nick !  :grin: Odkud jsi z Chorvatska, Slovinska nebo Bosny?  :grin: Naše jazyky jsou si velice podobné, koneckonců jsme Slované.    :smile:

Split, Dalmacija, Chrovatsko! Da razumim kako ne. Nema problema. Čehi uvik dolaze kod nas na morže a mi idem u Prag na pivo!  :grin:

Hehe  :mrgreen:

nice German, some minor faults but completely understandable.

Wenn ich es richtig verstanden hab, kommt Rad aus Slowenien  :wink:

Wow, this is some fast progress. What's next on your agenda?

If you're up for suggestions, I would say giving berserkers only partial plate or coats of plate is better than having them in full plate armor. I only say this because vikings never had plate technology, so partial would be a compromise. You could make the armor with the same stats as the plate they have now, just a different, more accurate look.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom