Users who are viewing this thread

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Well Max seems to have a real life! He is nowhere to be found.

Damn, this can only be the worst thing ever ... women ...  :shock:

But as it should be save compatible no prob with a 1.502 soon.

Henning0r said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

Woa, woa, take it easy, I'm quite a mess at the moment, I'm really sorry for this, I'll make it up to you people, you should release it without, at the moment it really isn't that special, I'll add in later or sumthing, at the moment I've some problems I need to care off. Again sorry I didn't told you guys, I forgot all 'bout you guys, and was quite busy fixing stuff...

Edit: Woa, seems I messed things here up as well  :shock: I was quite out it I must say, Nick I'll see if I can mail all my .txt files, but if you still have the previous one... that might work too. I don't which version that was though, but it's quite easy to check, I guess..

I've noticed the viking axe (1h) is swung with one hand and uses the 1h skill, but won't allow me to use a shield. It's the red handled one.

Xamim said:
Henning0r said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

Woa, woa, take it easy, I'm quite a mess at the moment, I'm really sorry for this, I'll make it up to you people, you should release it without, at the moment it really isn't that special, I'll add in later or sumthing, at the moment I've some problems I need to care off. Again sorry I didn't told you guys, I forgot all 'bout you guys, and was quite busy fixing stuff...

Edit: Woa, seems I messed things here up as well  :shock: I was quite out it I must say, Nick I'll see if I can mail all my .txt files, but if you still have the previous one... that might work too. I don't which version that was though, but it's quite easy to check, I guess..

He is alive! It must be women! I am releasing 1.501 today. So when you get the time you can add to 1.501 the dueling. All lords are much stronger! I do that for you and you don't return my calls, you don't wanna go to the movies, on the street you act as you don't know me... Am I not good enough for you?  :cry: Oops, wrong cliche...  :razz: :shock:

Thanks it works. Saves are compatible with version 1.5 I only had to rewrite name from 1.501 into 1.5. Is there any real chance to break vassalage with any king and start to build one's own kingdom?  :smile:

By the way do you really like these new movements?  :razz:

Rad said:
Thanks it works. Saves are compatible with version 1.5 I only had to rewrite name from 1.501 into 1.5. Is there any real chance to break vassalage with any king and start to build one's own kingdom?  :smile:

By the way do you really like these new movements?  :razz:

Yeah I like new animations. 2 reasons: 1. Its harder to fight
                                                        2. Its cool!

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Xamim said:
Henning0r said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

He is alive! It must be women! I am releasing 1.501 today. So when you get the time you can add to 1.501 the dueling. All lords are much stronger! I do that for you and you don't return my calls, you don't wanna go to the movies, on the street you act as you don't know me... Am I not good enough for you?  :cry: Oops, wrong cliche...  :razz: :shock:

Phew, you got my back there!  :wink: I'll add in dueling in 1,501 first thing tomorrow, then directly after that, I'll send all those nice little .txt files, YES, all of them, to you!  :grin: Then we see what's next! =D

Xamim said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Xamim said:
Henning0r said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

Phew, you got my back there!  :wink: I'll add in dueling in 1,501 first thing tomorrow, then directly after that, I'll send all those nice little .txt files, YES, all of them, to you!  :grin: Then we see what's next! =D

So? Can I release 1.502 with AD's stuff and and you add dueling on 1.502? Max? Damn those girls. They stole away my Max.  :sad:

NICK.ALTMAN said:
So? Can I release 1.502 with AD's stuff and and you add dueling on 1.502? Max? Damn those girls. They stole away my Max.  :sad:

Yeah sure no problem, I'll do it for 1.502  :wink: And sorry to disappoint you, but I'm no cassanova  :razz: I have some serious business on my hands, whenever I've time you'll have your stuff  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom