Users who are viewing this thread

1.501:

- Zweihandler 137 length
- Highlander Claymore 126 length
- Nick's Axe made Two Handed/One Handed
- Two Handed Morningstar shortened
- King Ragnar got a new Viking helmet
- all fighter in arenas and tournaments made a lot ( I mean a lot stronger)
- all lords and kings (and pretenders) made stronger
- player kingdom lords stronger in the same manner
- 3 arena fighters renamed and made a little bit stronger
- one tournament helmet changed
- starting gear made the player as a Norman knight  :grin: ( I just saw a show about Normans)
- some lords equipment tweaked
- English knight tweaked

Nick, maybe beef up the lords and kings a tiny bit? Not that they've become superheroes, but just slightly better humans who are slightly better due their years expierence of war... right?
And I don't know if you've already done this, but maybe give the Kings proper armor? Suiting their rank... if you know what I mean...  :mrgreen:
(King Ragnar really needs a viking helmet! :shock:)
Oh and maybe an idea for the new items, they're kinda overpowered, know what I'm saying? Nothing wrong with that, but they can be aquired so easily through the shop... Maybe edit things so, that these special items are a random drop after a big battle? So people won't go running around with massive overkill early on  :wink: (or maybe the strength requirement is enough...  :grin:)
Cheers!

Xamim said:
Nick, maybe beef up the lords and kings a tiny bit? Not that they've become superheroes, but just slightly better humans who are slightly better due their years expierence of war... right?
And I don't know if you've already done this, but maybe give the Kings proper armor? Suiting their rank... if you know what I mean...  :mrgreen:
(King Ragnar really needs a viking helmet! :shock:)
Oh and maybe an idea for the new items, they're kinda overpowered, know what I'm saying? Nothing wrong with that, but they can be aquired so easily through the shop... Maybe edit things so, that these special items are a random drop after a big battle? So people won't go running around with massive overkill early on  :wink: (or maybe the strength requirement is enough...  :grin:)
Cheers!

I can't change those axes. But they are not stronger than ones already existing. Maybe you didn't notice. New mace and Max Barberian need 15 strength so I see no real issue. Other need 10 like some already exisiting axes.

And I gave Ragnar the new helmet.

item 299 2 handed war axe str 10 cut 47
item 302 great axe str 10 cut 51
item 303 great badriche str 10 cut 47
item 301 badriche str 10 cut 50
item 488 two handed war axe str 10 cut 50

Do I have point?

Anyways my mod of your mod is almost done :

- Tougher more uniformed troops
- Higher wages
- Tweaked bows crossbows and horses
- Reworked lords party troops they now have high tier troops
- new tougher bandit parties
- more powerfull NPC heroes you can hire
- Removed funky animations
- Kings are now deadly on the battlefield
- Planning to add Irish drinking songs to the soundtrack

I am still waiting at version 1.501 to repair my game. When will be this patch issued?  :wink:

I have just Nik's axe. But I can't cut with it from above, only from left an right. Why??? Is it bug or intention?  If it is intention, so very illogical.  :???:

Rad said:
I have just Nik's axe. But I can't cut with it from above, only from left an right. Why??? Is it bug or intention?  If it is intention, so very illogical.  :???:

I think I fixed it in 1.501. But still you can't cut from above on the horse cause its to heavy. Some other items are also like that. Like Bardiche.

I am used to cut from all directions even from my horse.  :smile:

I like there is so many weapons and items here. This way playing isn't boring then. For example AD1257 is maybe historical more accurate but it is a quite boring for me just because of lack of good weapons and armors  and I somehow can't compeling myself to finish it.  :wink:

What about these ****ing shadowy lines at horizon? I think they are distorted shadows because they appear mainly when sun is low and at the opposite horizon to the sun in the direction where all shadows lie. They are some screwed, distorted, prolonged and huge shadows of somehing which don't have to be there.  :???:

I have a Idea for the Mod. Is there a way to make more Weather effekts like Thunder+Rain, or Snowstorm, or a great Tornado.^^

I search a file to manipulate the Weather Effekts. I think Rain comes not often enough. Can someone help me with this?

Back
Top Bottom