Bug reports thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shashaveli

Regular
I don't see one yet, and its best to keep bug reports away from polluting the main thread. It will make life easier for Chel too.

1st one from me

Rhodok Goliaths seem to be counted as ranged. I was casually mowing down bear clan when I noticed those guys among my crossbowmen/archer line. I know those halberds are huge, but not long enough to pass for ranged weapons.

Stay tuned for more.

Vaegir skirmishers seem to think they are infantry, I think. Bodkin and barbed arrows have the same damage, but the more expensive set to buy has LESS arrows.

Jaeke said:
Vaegir skirmishers seem to think they are infantry, I think. Bodkin and barbed arrows have the same damage, but the more expensive set to buy has LESS arrows.

I noticed this also,

Large Bag of Bodkins(25) +10 Damage 5130 denars  -  Barbed Arrows(2:cool: +12 Damage 1248 denars

Not sure if a bug or feature but 1 point in Prisoner Management allows 9 prisoners to be taken instead of 5

thanks for te bug reports thread guys

bgfan said:
ummm... ok it won't let me install it it keeps saying something about an error with a surcoat when I try

try redownloading and re-extracting.

Jayeh said:
Jaeke said:

I noticed this also,

Large Bag of Bodkins(25) +10 Damage 5130 denars  -  Barbed Arrows(2:cool: +12 Damage 1248 denars

Not sure if a bug or feature but 1 point in Prisoner Management allows 9 prisoners to be taken instead of 5

arrows fixed for 0.92.
prisoner management was intentional, but might be slightly reduced from 9 now that prisoners give more money.

ok... I have it installed (and t6his is the 6th or seventh time I redownloaded... I really wanna play this mod) but it is now saying there is and error with a surcoat texture  :cry:

One bug I have seen in all three incarnations of EGIII has to due with leather jerkin and some chain armor textures, and the crusader helm. In certain lighting, especially during dusk, they gain these voided black spaces on the armor where the light would be shining, also happens in character communication screen and in taverns, but not on the general character overview in the troop management screen. No-one else has reported this, so I thought it might just be me, but 5 downloads and two versions later and the problem remains.

Also, my wife had a go last night, as she enjoys vanilla M&B, and I couldn't help but notice that you seem to have misplaced the main character's female voice =)

Many weapons; axes, swords, seem to have pierce as their main weapon damage, is this a mistake, or just done for balancing?
I remember EGII had a different damage soak setup than vanilla.

A very enjoyable surprise the other day when I trounced some R. sharpshooters, repeating crossbows are still obtainable, and while far superior to other crossbows in every way, it only requires 11 strength. Probably not a big deal since the chances of getting one are one in a thousand (excepting bunduk).

That's pretty much it for now, thanks for all your hard work Chel!

i dont think fallen ones missing body is bug but it is for me(add armor).i dont like the troop trees because the units espesially vaegirs recycle to one.and stats of units are inbalance,swadia and vaegirs are very weak.

chel, found one bug in 0.93 with the new character screen, if you put the first one repu+wealth you get 30k
if you then click back and reclick you gain another set of 30k So it adds 30k every time you click it :smile:

edit: it also adds the skill Leadership the times you do it:razz:

falcogr said:
chel, found one bug in 0.93 with the new character screen, if you put the first one repu+wealth you get 30k
if you then click back and reclick you gain another set of 30k So it adds 30k every time you click it :smile:

aren't you clever :smile: Thanks I'll get it fixed. until then, restrain yourself!

Chel said:
falcogr said:

aren't you clever :smile: Thanks I'll get it fixed. until then, restrain yourself!

I'ts very temting :grin:

falcogr said:

As they say... some people were born to be beta testers! jeez.

I've seen alot of parties of prisoners walking around lately, that is... parties named 'forest bandits' that have 0 units in the party but have prisoners. i dont have any screenshot evidence as by the time i think about it their off the screen and i never find them again. How is this even possible with the current M&B code :?:

WhindGhost8 said:
I've seen alot of parties of prisoners walking around lately, that is... parties named 'forest bandits' that have 0 units in the party but have prisoners. i dont have any screenshot evidence as by the time i think about it their off the screen and i never find them again. How is this even possible with the current M&B code :?:

weird

Huh.  :???:

It looks like they auto calced against another party of nearly equal strength and won, but the battle resolved with the entire enemy team unconscious and their squad...dead. It'd be interesting to see what kind of dialogue you'd get if you managed to catch those guys.

I like this mod a lot. You also said that perma death is in it (Which it is)...but in my game, nothing happens after that...the game runs normally...since I play on realistic settings, I had to ctrl alt dlt my way out, just in case it it's a bug...Does a menu or something appear after the battle? Cause I talked with a lord I was helping after, alive and well...(As in, when he said, "Thank you for your help, ect.)

Pretty much, does it appear after you take lords prisonors, and stuff, or is a menu SUPPOSED to appear after you die?
Just want to post, to see if it happens to anyone else (Which I think it doesn't).

Dragon13 said:
I like this mod a lot. You also said that perma death is in it (Which it is)...but in my game, nothing happens after that...the game runs normally...since I play on realistic settings, I had to ctrl alt dlt my way out, just in case it it's a bug...Does a menu or something appear after the battle? Cause I talked with a lord I was helping after, alive and well...(As in, when he said, "Thank you for your help, ect.)

Pretty much, does it appear after you take lords prisonors, and stuff, or is a menu SUPPOSED to appear after you die?
Just want to post, to see if it happens to anyone else (Which I think it doesn't).

if you happen to die from a knockout, this message appears:
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1410/wolfwanderingbarbariand.jpg

then you still wander but your str and agility are drained every day until get near zero and you are removed from the world map.
in later versions you will probably become a fallen one after dying.

Chel said:
Dragon13 said:

if you happen to die from a knockout, this message appears:
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1410/wolfwanderingbarbariand.jpg

then you still wander but your str and agility are drained every day until get near zero and you are removed from the world map.
in later versions you will probably become a fallen one after dying.

I see.

Now, that sucks that it will probably autosave thenI'll need to start a new game...:razz:

Well, It doesn't matter. Great mod, anyhow  :smile:.

Also, yeah, I know the message appears.

Back
Top Bottom