New Version of Britain 1297? Different Time Period? Different Concept?

Users who are viewing this thread

-Peter-

Master Knight
Help me decide, I've got a lot more spare time now (finally) so I want to get back to working on a mod. I've been doing bits and bobs, modelling for the sake of it and for other people's mods and will probably continue but I'm quite eager to get myself addicted to creating my own mod again.

So, the choices are.

- New version of Britain 1297 - more variety of equipment, more models etc, a lot less bugs, better map, new dialogues etc.

- A different Britain mod, anything before 1900 really.

- A different concept altogether, I was thinking of making a mod involving both Vikings and Romans together but I'm not sure whether I'm the only person who'd actually be interested in such a mod.

I can't decide, I'd probably enjoy either so it's a case of finding out which would be the most worthwhile.

I would probably like a either a new version of 1297 or perhaps a change to a different time period (start getting into the British Empire). It would be nice to see armies of red-coated gunmen but still keep the swords, horses etc... (kind of merge it all together: Britain, A Millenium of History :???:) I've created a poll so you can see a more mathematical reply to your question.

According to the poll, it looks like Peter's going to be making Britain 1297 better.

New version of Britain 1297!  more variety of equipment & better map with the north of the France  :roll:

Well for Time Period id love the 1500's :razz:. And more specifically in the 1520's, 1530's or 1540's.

Cause id LOVE to see King Henry Vlll in a game :smile:. And you wouldnt need a new fat body model cos the new style of Clothing then MAKES him look fat.

--->
210px-Henry-VIII-kingofengland_1491-1547.jpg

Henry's my favourite English Monarch :smile:.

And being in the 1500s that means Gunpowder would have been invented and youd have to make Rifles and Flintlocks and all.
And there'd be still bows but theyd be used less. Its mostly firearms.

Plus the castles and Lords Halls (Lords Halls especially) would have to look WAY WAYYYY Richer.
Because in the 1500's England clearly flourished with its riches so the Lords Halls would have to have all the rich stuff such as Curtains, Carpets, Velvet and overall Decorations, as well as the rich clothing :razz:.

The 1500s in my favourite time period in history! Its class :smile:.

Alright bud?

i was wondering if you could help me im new to m&blade altogether. i have just downlaoded the britain 3 download and do not kniow how to actually start playing it.

If you've got the file, unzip it and copy the Britain folder to the Modules section of your M&B game folder in 'My Computer':

My Computer=> Main Disk (Local Disk)=> Program Files=> Mount and Blade=> Modules (paste the Britain folder in here)

Run M&B and from the menu at the top, choose the Britain Mod.

Enjoy!

What do you think about a dark ages mod??

I would love to play the last romans leaving britannia.
Or defending the saxons coast against the invaders.

Back
Top Bottom