EGIII Development (v0.95e PATCH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Archaon said:
Wally3000 said:
Having some problems installing the new patch and i would definitely appreciate any assistance. I've done the following three times.

1. Extract the .95b to the modules folder
2. Extract the files inside the EG3files folder directly into the main mod folder and write over all the files
3. Extract and replace the EG3source folder

after step 1, copy the files of .95e eg3files folder (the actual files not the folder) and paste them over the files in .95b main mod folder.Not into the 95b eg3files folder.

After you do this, run the game and you should see the version of 0.95e patch at the bottom of the main menu screen of the game.

I don't think step 3 is required

I hope this helps

Yeah I'm still not getting the .95e patch message even after doing this.

EDIT: got it fixed, thanks for the help

Lord Sami said:
Hey, I don't know if this has been mentioned, (or if it's even a bug), so... Anyway, I noticed that when I have the Charm of Fear in my inventory, people in towns and villages start running away from me. I suppose this wouldn't be much of a problem or anything, but it sometimes means that I have to chase a terrified weaponsmith down the street in order to speak with him... I even have to look all over for the guild master who ran off god knows where before I got to talk to him. I once even scared away my own prison guard, which might not be so good if you'd like him to keep an eye on the prisoners. :smile:

hahaha, I like it.

Lord Sami said:
Hey, I don't know if this has been mentioned, (or if it's even a bug), so... Anyway, I noticed that when I have the Charm of Fear in my inventory, people in towns and villages start running away from me. I suppose this wouldn't be much of a problem or anything, but it sometimes means that I have to chase a terrified weaponsmith down the street in order to speak with him... I even have to look all over for the guild master who ran off god knows where before I got to talk to him. I once even scared away my own prison guard, which might not be so good if you'd like him to keep an eye on the prisoners. :smile:

L O L    :grin:

Laughed my ass off the first time I discovered that. I actually took a great screenshot of me standing in front of an empty weapon stall with the weaponsmith running away in the background. It's a shame I forgot to save it, though...

You should try it yourself. Making ladies and lords run aimlessly around a small room is always good for a gigles.

Lord Sami said:
Laughed my ass off the first time I discovered that. I actually took a great screenshot of me standing in front of an empty weapon stall with the weaponsmith running away in the background. It's a shame I forgot to save it, though...

You should try it yourself. Making ladies and lords run aimlessly around a small room is always good for a gigles.

i hate to admit it but now i realise the reason why ladies go nuts in a castle when i talk to some lord.But noone else run from me,don't know why

Archaon said:
Lord Sami said:

i hate to admit it but now i realise the reason why ladies go nuts in a castle when i talk to some lord.But noone else run from me,don't know why

lords must be too high level for you to scare yet.

Archaon said:
Isn't that this rally ability at work? You know, gather the troops around you/an alite unit and they'll get healed.

Chel said:
to do before 1.00:
-new starting characters
-morale, possibly
-improved troop trees
-companion
-new enemy types and minor factions
-alliance with minor factions

planned features to be added in 1.00:
-storyline with main goal and many quests
-Onyx Brotherhood
-special combat abilities and class specialization

so can you also add the precentage(% if i didn't type it right) of the things you have done?
to know for now your progress unless you still didn't start on them yet.

edit:eek:h yeah where you download version 0.95d?
cause i got a new computer so  need to download 0.95d before 0.95e so got link?or i just didn't check it well enough?

another edit:found it

great mod, but when u die are u stronger than normal or something, or are things just the same but u have to get those charms or else ur game over?

blackmoa said:
great mod, but when u die are u stronger than normal or something, or are things just the same but u have to get those charms or else ur game over?
You're a hell of a lot more stronger
but you only have like 2 weeks to get the charms or something....

Lymphatic said:
It says a new game is required for troops to get equipment changes, and maybe this is a dumb question, but I'll throw it out there.

If I disband all of my current fighting force and just re-hire a bunch of guys, will the changes still happen?  I would much rather rebuild my armada than work my way back up to where my char is right now.  I'd just be way too impatient to get my barbarian char back up to his current level of awesomeness.

Kazdum said:
Have one posted at the SS and videos thread, has about 250 troops at the same time.

Sweet :grin:!

Export your guy so that you can keep his stats, then start new game and import him. I did that for Sword of Damocleas Mods.

Archaon said:
Archaon said:
is it possible to export character from 0.95b and import in 0.95e?

yes

well I'm probably doing something wrong because although i have exported,i get an error when i import.Any suggestions?
[/quote]

If u are running on an Operating System with Admin privileges, u have to run M&B as an Admin to be able to export. I got Vistas Premium 32-Bit.

Lord Reginald said:
Just downloading it now. It sounds really good, can't wait to play it!  :mrgreen:

4c15fae9243dba3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom