Bad ass Hero - Post your Hero pictures here

Users who are viewing this thread

Me...  if your wondering who are those dudes back there those are almost all of the khergit lords (sanjar khan too)

mb1.jpg

i took over every khergit city/town/castle and only one remained and then they asked peace i agreed..:razz: ok off to destroy the vaegirs and then i rule all...(yes nords swadians rhodoks are all taken over)

Hey Viking wannabe's! i bet my Lord (Character) will own all of yah!  :twisted:

check him out.

2liip1v.jpg
dcu4xx.jpg
2r3lgno.jpg
rbbo80.jpg
2d978gh.jpg
25iu99y.jpg

i've conquered 99.9% of the Vikings (Nords) all that remains of them is Wercheg which i will take tomorrow! and i own one city Sargoth!  :twisted: t'is mine! muahahah.

The team who made Lords and Realms seems to have a fondness for LoTR Axes... And why do people always go around naming gaming characters after badass heroes in movies and TV series?

EDIT: Can you die, as in permanently die, in this mod?

LawL LawL said:
The team who made Lords and Realms seems to have a fondness for LoTR Axes... And why do people always go around naming gaming characters after badass heroes in movies and TV series?

EDIT: Can you die, as in permanently die, in this mod?
A1 - I usually name them over real life names or over badass book characters.

A2 - AFAIK, no, you can't.

Ok, by "movies and TV series" I also meant real names, as when you go play a first person shooter, you see like all over the place "Pvt. Ryan" or "Lt./Cpt./Maj. Winters" and just now a M&B character named "Balian".

You're not a bad ass hero unless you got a bad ass hammer with 58 bashing damage!

maximilian.jpg

Hammer time!

Back
Top Bottom