Bad ass Hero - Post your Hero pictures here

Users who are viewing this thread

My hero from 1.5 (not released yet  :wink:)

9bd9uv.jpg

2utsolv.jpg

2gtucnm.jpg

With this Armor the don't live long enough to breath out on the Battlefield.^^
But they looks very cool. A really Viking comes with Mail and Lamellar Armor on the Battlefield. Only very poor Vikings I think.^^
I dont wonder that you makes only Screenshots In taverns. One Arrow in the Open Air Territory and they was very pleased.^^

rgwi7k.jpg
14nme77.jpg
2m35nqv.jpg

Another Crazy Viking on the Battlefiled. But you see he smiles a little bit.

I must say I love this Tunics much more then the Heavy Armors and I dont can believe it. But I like the shields more then my Heraldrics on the Shield.

ctrl + insert.

When you take the screenshot you will se a text popping up like when you have killed an enemy, it will say where the pic will be saved.

My favorite sword its the best looking onehanded Weapon and its stats was very good. Only the English one handed bastard sword was better a length of 101 was a dream for onehanded battlers like me.

Vaelius Noctu said:
My favorite sword its the best looking onehanded Weapon and its stats was very good. Only the English one handed bastard sword was better a length of 101 was a dream for onehanded battlers like me.

The sword is made by me.  :lol:

By you? Congratulations about this sword, fine Work. I love all Nordic, Celtic, Germanic, its allways in every Game my favorite Part to play.

Back
Top Bottom