Hey guys, I have a question

Users who are viewing this thread

2skinny

Recruit
So I downloaded the mod and I joined the BP faction. I've done maybe 10 combined quests for them and now the Dread whatever-his-name-is ( the leader dude) has had me on a quest to follow him around and fight for more then 7 days! Is it supposed to be this long? when does it end?

It sounds like you're on a campaign with him. Those typically don't last for more than a month, depending on how much fighting you're leader is doing.

Just walk away. The other lords never bother to come, so you shouldn't either. One "deliver this letter" quest will offset the amount of relationship points you lose for not participating in military duty.

But you should definitely fight if he actually encounters some enemies. As long as you can stay standing, and kill at least 30 enemies, the dread lord is unbeatable. He can do necromancy, after all. His old army could get wiped out, and he'd end up with all new troops.

Those are just 'generic' quests, not 'mod' quests, so to speak. The Blight Plague doesn't have quests like the Feron do, yet.

Back
Top Bottom