Users who are viewing this thread

1.5 features  :grin:

- Panoramic mod 2.0 by The Witcher
- new animations by MAXHARDMAN (ACM 0.3)
- Nobel sword fix
- imported about 60 new items
- kings made stronger
- some lords and kings tweaked
- new art by Shjn
- NCP's tweaked
- Swadians reequipped
- Nords reequipped
- Teutons reequipped
- Sea Raiders tweaked
- 4 new merc troop trees
- player tweaked
- default banner changed

Some pics:

eq56v5.jpg

b6oo0h.jpg

2as3va.jpg

15y9dzs.jpg

2cyrxnb.jpg

2hoixs8.jpg

Neverending work of a great Modder. :!:

I like the Noble sword. Can you make a long Noble Sword? One Hand 105 long and with stats like the arming sword.

I have an Idea. What do you think about:

- a small Troop of free Bodyguards for the Player (Honor gives more Bodyguards), when the Guards killed, in City's they can rehired for free. Rare Units don't can hired only as Bodyguards. Some very High ranked Knights ore so.

- Choose a Capital from the City's the Player have (and a Palace to Build)

- a smith to hired in City's, can Repair Weapons, Armors etc and Upgrade them. Per Job one Level, from Thick to Reinforced etc. and can change the Heraldric

- a Horse Trainer can Upgrade and Heal Horses and change the Horse Banner

- a mobile Trader for all the People they search a Special Item. I self search so long in every Market the Noble Tunic (the Blue one) The mobile Trader sell over a wordmenu Items. One weak later the Item is in the Citychest of the Player, or other way to Transform it to the Player

- A Kingdom Menu to Manage City and village Improvements

I don't know about the difficulty of this Ideas. So dont angry about my words.^^

I agree, I'm starting a new character on 1.408 to test stuff out. Have you already uploaded 1.409 or are you still taking suggestions before you release it?

There wouldn't be a chance that you could update version in patches instead of having to download the whole mod again? if not, i'll just wait for the next big update xD

hotcobbler said:
I agree, I'm starting a new character on 1.408 to test stuff out. Have you already uploaded 1.409 or are you still taking suggestions before you release it?

No. Its not up yet.Its a working thread. I will state when I release it.

And no patches, sorry. It's just to confusing.

Hmm, Nick where ya get Gothic and Black Knights? 45 days into game and  didnt see a single mercenrary of these types in the taverns and also checked upgrade lines for townspeople,farmers and refugees. I see only Ibelin,Teutonic and Templar lines.
By the way ya may consider giving better armor for Ibelin Noble Knight and do something about Constable of Jerusalem.
Constable costs 30% more and clearly inferior to both other types.
Also Sword Sisters upgrade line (Camp follower,Huntress,Camp Defender) need revamp in skills/eq. with their native settings they suck in this mod :smile:.
Also, 'country' music theme during combat has a little glitch in the middle.
Thanks

Sweet, that will give a lot of flavor to the game.

The only problem I've been having so far is while zooming in with the shift bar during battles sometimes I get a CTD. That never happened with the last version.

The exact error is "Unable to lock vertex buffer." I don't know, maybe my settings are too high.

Slaad said:
Hmm, Nick where ya get Gothic and Black Knights? 45 days into game and  didnt see a single mercenrary of these types in the taverns and also checked upgrade lines for townspeople,farmers and refugees. I see only Ibelin,Teutonic and Templar lines.
By the way ya may consider giving better armor for Ibelin Noble Knight and do something about Constable of Jerusalem.
Constable costs 30% more and clearly inferior to both other types.
Also Sword Sisters upgrade line (Camp follower,Huntress,Camp Defender) need revamp in skills/eq. with their native settings they suck in this mod :smile:.
Also, 'country' music theme during combat has a little glitch in the middle.
Thanks

You won't see them in taverns. They are upgrades  of Mercenary knights. Female units suck and they will stay that way. I don't wanna balance all units so that they fit perfectly. Its just war. Sometimes you fight with disadvantage. Some troop tree lines are different and have less armor. They have high skills though.

And about CTD. No idea. Maybe settings.

Woman's on Battlefield? There better cooking or washing my Surcout.^^

But the Constables of Jerusalem have cyan Surcouts. The only thing i hate on them.

Weuw... implenting those duel stuff is waaaaay to hard for me  :neutral: As I have no experience with anything like this, I tried to figure it out but it's hard as hell, even with the tutorials  :shock: I'm letting this one pass to someone who has EXPERIENCE in modding  :wink:

Xamim said:
Weuw... implenting those duel stuff is waaaaay to hard for me  :neutral: As I have no experience with anything like this, I tried to figure it out but it's hard as hell, even with the tutorials  :shock: I'm letting this one pass to someone who has EXPERIENCE in modding  :wink:

No, no, no ..... Max.... don't give up so easily. Ask advices on the Forge forum, try again. Max, you know you can do it!  :razz:

Nick is as always (since Constable is outcheatet!) right! You can do it Max!!!  :smile:
All our duel-hopes last on you  :!:  :roll:

PS: dreaming of 1.5 ..

Don't know if you'd be interested Nick, but you can use my banners when I'm done tweaking them. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

A Idea to Implement on 1.5 was the Option to switch the Culture really. A funktion there allow the Player tho delete all the Nonplayer-Nonculture Garrisoned Troops and Lord Troops. When I am select a new Culture AND select the other option all old Culture Units from my NPCS where deleted and new Troops comes from the new Culture.

Better Garrisoned Troops. In my NPC fiefs are too much low Level Units like recruits, footman and trained footman. Better few Units and Higher level Units.

Eine gute Idee für die neue Version wäre die Option die In Burgen und Vassallen Stationierten Truppen zu ändern und löschen. Ein Beispiel: Wenn ich von den Khergits zu den Nords wechsel und diese Option anwähle, werden alle alten Kulturtruppen gelöscht und durch die neue Kultur ersetzt, natürlich nach und nach.

Die Nps Vasallen, Burgen und Städte sind vollgestopft mit Nutzlosen Recrut Einheiten und ein zwei Upgrades darüber. Also totaler Müll, Klasse wäre es wenn in der neuen Version die Vasallen, Burgen und Städte weniger, aber dafür bessere Einheiten hätten.

Ich verstehe Übrigens immer noch nicht was mir genau Entgeht, wenn ich meinen alten Savestand weiter benutze. Kannst du mir das Erklären?

Switched to German?! Why?!  :shock:
Be respectfull and continue in English!

Just the answer to the standard question about savegame compatiblity.
Vaelius Noctu said:
Ich verstehe Übrigens immer noch nicht was mir genau Entgeht, wenn ich meinen alten Savestand weiter benutze. Kannst du mir das Erklären?
Dir entgehen alle Veränderungen die Einheiten betreffen, die es in deinem Spiel bereits gibt. Wird zB der Swadian Knight verändert, so wirkt sich das für dein Savegame nicht aus! Ärgerlich vor allem bei besseren Ausrüstungen.

Henning0r said:
Switched to German?! Why?!  :shock:
Be respectfull and continue in English!

Just the answer to the standard question about savegame compatiblity.
Vaelius Noctu said:
Dir entgehen alle Veränderungen die Einheiten betreffen, die es in deinem Spiel bereits gibt. Wird zB der Swadian Knight verändert, so wirkt sich das für dein Savegame nicht aus! Ärgerlich vor allem bei besseren Ausrüstungen.

Yeah, let him go in German cause he still didn't learn to use spell check. He is a fan and I respect that but he should really learn to use spell check and maybe take some lessons in English.

Back
Top Bottom