Britain at War suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

I suggest adding the tweak "meet with guild master/village elder options to menus." for convenience. It's compatible with the mod, already tried it with mine and I'm not having any problems with it. Best of all it can be added through .txt or through the Module System.  :grin:

P.S. I know we can do it by ourselves but it'd be much cooler if it was in the actual release. :cool: Plus it would feel more finished since that's an option that should have been included in native. :roll:

Alrighty, here are the links for the "Talk to village elder/guild master." thingy.  :grin:

Here is the link for the .txt tweak...
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1275842.html#msg1275842

Here is the link for the Module System one...
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,8652.msg1334281.html#msg1334281

I'd like to suggest something: more bandits would be cool.  :wink:

You can add parties ranging from 50 to 200! For example: a large party of 150-200 scottish rabble/archers and some welsh archer bands of around 50 members. Make mixed parties on irish and french lands. You could also add parties of viking invaders on the north to represent Denmark as it is on Kingdoms expansion for MTW2. Believe me that would add lot for the fun factor I think.

You could even think of adding Denmark as a Faction on future versions, that would be cool too and a way to expand this mod.

I dont know about the parties, because some people likes big parties some dont, so if you use the troops editor you can edit the amount of bandit in a bandit group.  :wink:

The Danes were not in England, it was my fellow country, Norway, but they were there earlier and were also not seen as vikings in that period, so I will leave that, its also to late to add new factions.
You see I have used editors and small tweaks to the txt file to make this mod, and if I start coding it will mess up things, and adding a new faction involved editing of the troops file and many other system files.  :roll:

Also please read some of the earlier suggestions, so I dont have to explain the same thing over and over.  :wink:

Ok sorry xD

You could make a poll, I bet most people wants more bandits to kill since after you have a party of 20 or so the enemies almost always run faster than you. But it is your call anyway.

Can you give English Knights a side arm like a sword or axe, and maybe shield?  The knights perform great on horse, but when beseiging a castle they stink because they are trying to swing their huge polearms around in close-quarters combat, and also they are cut to peices by arrows cause no shield.  Any way to add a sidearm or sheild or make another English Cavalry unit that is comprable in performance on horseback but has sword/axe and shield

Back
Top Bottom