Britain at War bug reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing beta 7. Not sure if thats the latest version. During the siege of Malton the siege engine didn't make it to the castle. My whole army was slaughtered!  Mostly working ok though. Lovely graphics. Look forward to the next release! :smile:

Blunderbus said:
Playing beta 7. Not sure if thats the latest version. During the siege of Malton the siege engine didn't make it to the castle. My whole army was slaughtered!  Mostly working ok though. Lovely graphics. Look forward to the next release! :smile:

Yes the 0.7 is the latest, I geuss the enemy archers did all the killing work in that siege.  :twisted:
Well it should be more balanced in the next version.

Hello , awesome mod  :grin: . I want to report that the French recruit is a Khergit recruit (the same unit !) , it's not exactly a bug , but I wanted to report that . Greetings !

I started out and on my first battle with a gang of looters I went out with my Celtic shield and sword: once I pulled out the sword and had it in my hand there was a replica still on my belt, as if it was a scabbard or sheath only it looked exactly like the sword itself.

Mercenary88 said:
I started out and on my first battle with a gang of looters I went out with my Celtic shield and sword: once I pulled out the sword and had it in my hand there was a replica still on my belt, as if it was a scabbard or sheath only it looked exactly like the sword itself.

Thanks, will fix it.

for some reason i can't get past the character creating page...when i hit 'done' nothing happens and i have to use task manager to get off the page

johneb said:
for some reason i can't get past the character creating page...when i hit 'done' nothing happens and i have to use task manager to get off the page

You have to iincrease the weapon master atribute to get more weapons points, then you can increase weapons points.

Do that, and you will be able to press done.

I noticed the "spy quest" has been left untouched. There still is the phrase about Khergit tapestries there.

I also think I noticed a lord or two with their old names.

Finally the longbow still has the old irrealistic stats from the original game. An english longbow could fire between ten and twenty arrows per minute, depending on how skilled the archer was.

axussriddare said:
I noticed the "spy quest" has been left untouched. There still is the phrase about Khergit tapestries there.

I also think I noticed a lord or two with their old names.

Finally the longbow still has the old irrealistic stats from the original game. An english longbow could fire between ten and twenty arrows per minute, depending on how skilled the archer was.

Well the quest is not a bug.

Aha. I see. And now that I think of it, I guess the longbows fit in under suggestions. Just remove these posts then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rath0s said:
johneb said:

You have to iincrease the weapon master atribute to get more weapons points, then you can increase weapons points.

Do that, and you will be able to press done.
thanx, that did it

Hello,

I have a big Problem, I spawn in Wales and I cant leave the Island.
If I want to go over the Bridge in South wales, my charakter does not move.

Sorry for my very bad English,
I hope you can understand my problem and you have a patch or something like that.

mfg
Arag

nothing too bad, not sure if you noticed this but sir ponce, sir felix and sir adelaide seem to have no upper body, there all french lords, not seen them in battle but it's like this in conversation, also when equipping any type of plate gauntlets they appear backwords on the characters hands

Lizard_man said:
nothing too bad, not sure if you noticed this but sir ponce, sir felix and sir adelaide seem to have no upper body, there all french lords, not seen them in battle but it's like this in conversation, also when equipping any type of plate gauntlets they appear backwords on the characters hands

Ok.

Back
Top Bottom