Britain at War bug reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi sorry for the English, the hosts are stuck on the map, have a fix for this defect? Thank you.

Selah said:
Hi sorry for the English, the hosts are stuck on the map, have a fix for this defect? Thank you.

I guess you mean the the lords and armies gets stuck some places, well no I have no fix for that yet, but I have a new guy who should be working on the map.

Rath0s said:
Selah said:

I guess you mean the the lords and armies gets stuck some places, well no I have no fix for that yet, but I have a new guy who should be working on the map.

Exactly what I meant. Have estimates of when it leaves the new map?

SXIII said:
I think he means: "When will he make the new map/make updates for the current one".

Ok, last time I talked to my map maker he was in France so I dont know how its going.
But will tell when I have heard from him.

Rath0s said:
SXIII said:
I think he means: "When will he make the new map/make updates for the current one".

Ok, last time I talked to my map maker he was in France so I dont know how its going.
But will tell when I have heard from him.

My English is really stupid. Thank SXIII.

well if you get stuck yourself try moving in different directions, if that doesnt help use the port cheat - press down Ctrl and click on the point you want your party to be.....as to lords.....hmmm......beat them in battle?  :wink:

Not really a bug, but your music files will not because they are in a .mp3 file, and not a .ogg file. You just need to convert the files from .mp3 to .ogg and place them back to the music folder, then it's fixed.

darkedone02 said:
Not really a bug, but your music files will not because they are in a .mp3 file, and not a .ogg file. You just need to convert the files from .mp3 to .ogg and place them back to the music folder, then it's fixed.

I really forgot to move them out of the mod, because it was a test if it worked and it did not sonce the music was for -960.

If you know how to do it, and you could do it for me that would be great.

Rath0s said:
darkedone02 said:

I really forgot to move them out of the mod, because it was a test if it worked and it did not sonce the music was for -960.

If you know how to do it, and you could do it for me that would be great.

i know how to easily convert .mp3 to .ogg, however I have a problem with uploading the files back though, and you need to configure the music files to play in the game, I tired converting and placing the .ogg files into the mod, but they won't play still, until there was a thread saying you need to configure each and every music file to the right place you want to play it.

the Zweihänder seems to be considered a polearm....

oh and i noticed that both the dismounted knight, sergeant and if i remember correctly the infantryman? all take 32 in wages...English troops.

CCDK said:
the Zweihänder seems to be considered a polearm....

oh and i noticed that both the dismounted knight, sergeant and if i remember correctly the infantryman? all take 32 in wages...English troops.

Yeah, the zweihander is supposed to be like that, so the sword is held like a polearm. :grin:.
Hmm...  :roll:

The guy that is bloodline to the throne of scotland, think lethwin farseeker? Still refers to everything to do with scotland as Nords and King Ragnar. Dunno if thats any help.

Back
Top Bottom