Author Topic: export/import NPCs - source code released  (Read 17096 times)

SPD_Phoenix

• Master Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: export/import NPCs - source code released
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 09:01:06 AM »
Yes, if you add it properly.

Modification to existing menu is save compatible most of the time. Additional menu added to the end of the file should be save compatible.

Llew

• Cheap ass bum
  • Count
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: nK_Llew
  • M&BWB
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 05:07:42 PM »
Hey, very cool. Hadn't seen this before.
"Took me a long time to find you. Wasn't an easy road to travel. I'm angry and tired. Had to kill a lot of people along the way. Some of them tried to cheat me, some tried to lie. I didn't like it one bit. I feel like one more lie'd be the last bitter drop in a chalice full of sorrow. And then...then I'd do something I'd later regret. Now do you know why you can't lie to me?"

Qqqs

• Recruit
  • http://qqqs.livejournal.com/
    • View Profile
    • Live in Movie! Play the Game! Write you life Book... Die on EARTH
  • Faction: Sarranid
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 07:39:07 PM »
I made {Minimod: Companion Export & Banner Edit} work on any version of Warband as a TWEAK.
Look there

Schemer

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 07:12:36 AM »
I typed out a long message, but then the forum maintenance killed it. Here's my attempt at writing it again. :(

I traveled to where the would-be king of the Khergit Khanate was, and agreed to take up his cause. He can be assigned abilities and equipment just like normal companions, but he unfortunately only has a single point in Power Strike and none at all in Ironflesh, Power Draw, and Horse Archery. This doesn't feel right for a king. Any chance the export/import function could be extended to rebel faction leaders? I don't know... it just feels strange to have a king in armour and weapons fit for a demigod, but no idea how to use half the things he has available in his arsenal. I could use the good old method of spamming Ctrl+X to train him up, but unfortunately, my fingers would have broken by the time I added a billion experience to him. I'd do the script myself and post the details here, but unfortunately, I'm not much of a scripter.

But regardless -- thanks for the amazing script! I can't imagine having to spam Ctrl+X again in a vain attempt to have my companions at an old savegame's level of skill. :)

Dan_Grr

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 03:09:30 PM »
To which file do I add the code?

ivan745

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 09:20:13 PM »
can someone tell me the directory in which I put this at is it in menus.txt or some other folder?

Eidenwood_Hellschyte

• Veteran
  • Use my profile poto for a bes line
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 04:44:30 PM »
Can some one upload a menus.txt  file version of this .. my module system were not working so i kinda need a txt version (my laptop fu** up the .py extension) 
Click [here] for a variety of killer short messaging service.