Author Topic: Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)  (Read 26418 times)

Agramon

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 08:14:59 AM »
Using the alt F4 cheat
  :lol:
Yes...Alt-F4 is a very good cheat.  :twisted:

Elenmmare

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 08:18:38 AM »
Haven't found any bugs. I tried playing on Dx7 for a while, because zooming in on trees under Dx9 just kills my system - problem is, it sort of ruins the Feron armour. No worries though, I've just used the forest tweak for now and gone back to Dx9. So far, no issues.

Marche

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
Think this one got lost in the other topic:

The Book of Necromancy gives a +2 Leadership, but from what I understood, it should be +5?

dimix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »
not sure if its a bug (maybe i missed something) after the quest for bp (the one with go to hidden cave, kill him, revive him) i went to the shrine, got the guy, returned to dread s(something) ended quest, and now i cant leave the city, tried leaving through menu, going to the border of city, nope, cant leave.... is there anything you need to do before leaving?

Elenmmare

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 02:14:19 PM »
Hehe, I've found a bug with sieges. I was defending an Illoriaon castle. The Feron hung back as usual, only, they treated the ladder like a siege ladder - in other words, they ran up to the ramp, and stood around beside it. After emptying my arrows, I charged down, killed about 20, and died. Now though, it won't end the battle, and I can't retreat. I'm just stuck watching the two armies exchange arrows. Reinforcements keep coming. Slightly boring, actually :P.

Marche

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 05:02:37 PM »
Hmm. It still says here that to create another Abomination I need to wait another 48 hours. I assume that's IG time? 2 days have already long passed. Else, 48 hours is way long to create such a thing. I might need to just leave M&B running then while doing other stuff  :shock: Such a limit will mean I can use it 1 or perhaps 2 times if I play long. Also, it should be less then 48 hours now, as I played a few today and created my Abomination yesterday.

Marche

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 08:36:34 PM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:22:19 PM by Marche »

Kardiophylax

• "Yes, I'm still retired. My apologies."
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »
The siege thing Elenmmare mentioned is a bug.  Which city was it?  I suspect it was one that I received a recent new scene for.  As I said, I didn't test the new scenes well/at all.  Depending which it is their may be a backup in the module folder though.  Odds are it was recreated as a ladder scene and the code still things its a belfry (siege ramp) scene.

Abomination cooldown is not resetting for you Marche?  I'll have to look at the code and see why that would be.

dimix, I'll take a look and see.  Sounds like you did things right.  There is an odd bug going around that was before isolated to the Feron quest.  I've not changed anything with that quest you just did since 2.2 though. 

I misspoke on the book of necromancy.  It is +2 if that's what it says.  It was off the top of my head.  I may modify this if deemed necessary and not overpowered though.

Marche

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »
Yeah, it seems it isn't counting down and stays at 48. I would have to check my other save though, but after a day of playing it was still on 48 even though I had revived the Abomination the day before.

Kardiophylax

• "Yes, I'm still retired. My apologies."
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2009, 04:07:35 AM »
Yeah, it seems it isn't counting down and stays at 48. I would have to check my other save though, but after a day of playing it was still on 48 even though I had revived the Abomination the day before.

I believe there is a bug causing the cooldown counter on that ability not to count down properly.  I am going to try to come up with a way to hotfix that into an existing save, but I'm not sure yet if modifying an existing trigger will work yet or not.  I'll test it out when I have some time and see.  The actual fix will be quite simple, it's just a matter of trying to get it to work without starting a new game.

Odds are I will bundle that change in with the one that allows the Abomination to work properly in sieges.  Actually looking forward to that change myself as well.   :D

Elenmmare

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 04:46:25 AM »
The siege thing Elenmmare mentioned is a bug.  Which city was it?  I suspect it was one that I received a recent new scene for.  As I said, I didn't test the new scenes well/at all.  Depending which it is their may be a backup in the module folder though.  Odds are it was recreated as a ladder scene and the code still things its a belfry (siege ramp) scene.

Exactly what I was thinking. Whoever made it was smart to make the ramp big, but the game still mistook it for a siege tower, I guess.

The castle was the one closest to strip between the Eastern continent and the Western. I get you a real name next time I'm in game :P.

dimix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2009, 10:33:51 AM »
i was able to get out of city after restarting the game, so its pretty minor bug

Elenmmare

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »
The castle is Blades End Castle, by the way.

Marche

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2009, 08:14:11 PM »
Lost Flame Keep:

-Undead didn't sally out and remained behind the Walls.
-I needed to build a Siege Tower, but had Ladders.

Would be possible to add multiple ladders in case of Sieges? Having to get a hold off a wall with one small ladder ain't no easy thing.

Mekstrom

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • WB
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2009, 08:20:27 PM »
can we put typos here? ...