Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Erm, a problem here.

I downloaded the Chronicles of Talera file as a winRAR format, then I tried to extract it to my Mount&Blade folder. But as soon as I pressed start, errors started cropping up on the extraction bar. Anyway, that I can solve that?

u might have told people what to do when this happends but i cba to read 10pages
i am a feron,screwd up the death hand quest but thats not it. the guy says u wanna be in the running for marshal and my character dissapers. even if i say im too busy my guy still dissaperd and it freezes.
WHATS GOING ON?!? :shock:

i got a bug i think with the orange faction lord,Gilaes i think is his name,i finished the second quest where i have to build that Church,and now it says to me to go to him to  get reward,i get to him and i finished it,but still in quest says to go to him,and now i dont have any message about ''finishing''or continuing another mission

The games works fine other ways  but its just damn hard to find the Gilaes guy named Thorin. I can only find one of the picture places on the game map.  Can someone tell where is he?

Besnada, that's the "The Kingdom of Illoriaon" quest and from what I've read they only have 2 quest for the Illoriaon out atm.

HI, first of all thanks for this awesome mod, i'm having great fun.
I don't know if this has been written before, but on the way from the asaleth country to the north the seaway on the right doesn't function to the upper right island so you have go all the way around to the left island and from there to the right to reach a little asaleth village to the north for a quest.
Also i haven't seen any booksellers yet is it just me being unlucky or are there non?
And for the tournaments, there are some towns where it's not working so great, example Seahaven it's very annoying to fight on small bridges with a horse and a lance, maybe you could make the bridges bigger or tweak the weapons and remove horses so it's more fun to fight, also in gladepeace i noticed that the walls don't work at the tournament, you can just ride/shoot through them, you can't see through them but the AI can  :mrgreen:

I also got this one every time i save a village from bandits:

mb1r.png

That's one of kardio's scripts to make the asaleth knights and lords to change their lances into maces during siege. The code as far as i know is far from perfect. But i doubt kardio will come back to complete it. (But i do hope he comes back)

As for now , known bug of the script.

Asaleth knight would commonly materialize in your party after a fight with the said error.

I don't know if this has been reported or not, but when I get the mission to capture the prince for the feron, I win the siege, and then I can't click out of anything. So I'm basically stuck and have to alt f4 out of the game. Am I missing something here?

well i have a problem with the second illoarian quest the one where you need too build the church i build the church did everyting fine but when i go to claim my reward i do not get a reward and i cant seem to get another quest from that king i checked my questbook and that says i still have to talk to the king for my reward

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but in one of the arenas (the cave-like one), there is no collision detection on the walls. The AI, players, and projectiles simply pass right through the cave, out onto some plains. It's really quite irritating. On top of that, the AI seems to find a way to get stuck VEY high up, and even simply disappears altogether, making the battle unwinnable.

not sure if its a bug or not but the villagers in the feron tribes towns look human? im not sure if thats apart of the story line and they are slaves or whatever but it would be pretty cool if they could have their own feron villagers. Just what i was thinking anyway

for the arena thing if they keep doing that just ctr-f4 them

for the feron villagers its not a bug their orkisch faces are clothes in the mod so it would be hard to make all villagers wearing that

dont know if that happens because i cant install the patch (the link is dead, so as the emergency link)
but i get my relation with the blight lords to 0 (was -2) but they still follow me and open a window like if was a enemy

can i fix that?

(obs: i'm brasilian, so if that any english errors , my apologies ^^)

hey, i have a bug within the feron tribe questline. i killed off the guardians of the deaths hand *for the quest* but it said i failed it. i cant do anymore quests within the feron tribe  because even though i won it said quest failed. some words in red popped up on the side where it would say how much dmg was done and said something like ERROR:22 (couldn't understand) questline then it repeated it one more time and stopped. i went to go talk to the feron tribe leader but he wont give me any more quests because of this bug :sad:

Hmm, others have had this error, too. For now, the only way to get past it is to reload a save game and continue from there. The Feron quest line does have bugs, so always keep a few backups.

I'll be honest; the quests were written by someone far more talented at scripting than me. As such, if I went in there and tried to fix it, I'd just end up making even more mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom