France1.jpg

Welsh Army

Wales3.jpg

Wales2.jpg

Wales1.jpg

Irish Army

IrishArmy.jpg

Nice - even though I've seen them.

Can you do some with battlesizer? like a proper massive army? would be nice to see.

eragoen said:
Nice - even though I've seen them.

Can you do some with battlesizer? like a proper massive army? would be nice to see.

I run dx7 on my computer, so the battlesizer wont work properly, I think it will only lag.
But I can always try.

SantasHelper said:
Rath0s said:
Well, its not really my work tho.  :oops:

Where is it from ? Haven't seen it before... (English dismounted Knight)
Haven't seen the other Scottish Pikemen / Scottish Sergent armors elsewhere either

Maybe I didn't keep up with all the new stuff  :oops:

I mean the texture of course, armour itself look vaguely familiar, thought I can't point a finger at it. It's not the plate armor for sure  :mrgreen: But it does have those big metal shoulder plate.  Would it be a Black Plate reskin ??? And who did the reskin ?

The plate armors and those new great helmet are not mine, and it is a retextured cuir bouili.
And the plate armors are from Medieval Fantasy mod.

Look at this Santa.
I took a better look at those plate armor textures above and I knew I had seen them before.
So I opened Medieval 2: Total War textures and found the same textures,
so I tried some thing myself and here are some results.

nyy3.jpg

nyy4.jpg

nyy1.jpg

nyy2.jpg

Just need to anounce this, those armours you guys saw above will not be in the mod because of copyrights and bla bla bla by Medieval 2 Total War.  :sad:

Well I could wait for Eisenhouwers armors, I really need that type of plate armor that is in M2TW,
the Native plate armor looks weird in my opinion.

SantasHelper said:
The native full plate armor and the black armor don't really match any armor I know off. They're verry bulky for sure. I think a lot of peoples fuind them weird  :lol:

Amen to that.  I for one won't even wear the things because they look so awkward.  In Native it was almost always a heraldic coat and mail, and occasionally a Cuir Bouili, but never plate. 

Surely using the armor styles that show up in M2TW doesn't violate copyright?  I mean, if you just took the M2TW work and somehow magically used the exact same thing for the mod, then I could understand, but it seems that as long as you still actually have to do some work to get those types of armors into this game (which I assume you do), there shouldn't be a problem -- it isn't like Creative Assembly or SEGA have intellectual property rights on what medieval arms and armor looked like.  :neutral:

Cheers.

P.S.  That said, Calradia Rising isn't bereft of awkward armor structures of its own:
mb1.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb6.jpg
That guy in the second armor has the worst case of a spare tire I've ever seen.  :razz:

SantasHelper said:
We read the copyright. The problem is the OSP seemed to have made liberal use of the textures of M2TW.

Ah, that makes sense then.  My truly daunting non-knowledge of the texturing process made me unaware that it was even possible to draw the textures directly, but that, at least, seems like something that would pose an Intellectual Property problem.

The heraldic system we're building will indeed produce material that will be quite similar in style, but not remotely related in "texture source". We'll be building the new material from M&B native textures and enable support for the heraldic engine (see the Enhance Heraldry thread for test samples).

And I'm definitely looking forward to it.  :wink:

Cheers.

damned Sherwood Suckers really irritate me sometimes.....I just bought that coat of plates and what do they do?? they ruin it....

sherwood.jpg

If I ever meet Robin Hood im gonna kick his rear so hard he may very well pass Calais on his flight - He may think he has grown wings if he is able to forget the pain in before mentioned bodypart.....

sherwood2h.jpg

Maybe this is a small hint from the Gods to get my hands on a full plate - thank God they have not invented games like this with interactive punishment in the fashion of electric shocks via the mouse every time you get hit, or I would be under the bed whimpering - with my hair standing up so I would pass 2 meters in height.....

Maybe I could buy the forrest from my King and make matchwood out of it - or even build a wodden bridge from Dover to Calais.....or make one big barbecue out of the damned area....but I am open to suggestions that may bring me greater pleasure...

Let lose a horde of angry and hungry bears at them. Here in Slovenia we have about 100+ extra we would be happy to export  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom