Source Code, Fury of Odin

Users who are viewing this thread

Source Code is released. Pretty much none of the codes are of my design, and I didn't make any of the items either.

Sex is implemented into the mod. system though, have fun with that, and be thankful Jinnai wrote those codes. If you use Fury of Odin as a base for another mod, give credit, but no permission required. And if you do come up with something, post the link here as well.

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=4&id=1162

Nice! any chance you releasing it as a last version of the mod? i mean not as a source code but as a mod?

Cheers.

Also, a bit off-topic but anyway, i will redo that spear and raven banner(the one i did) of the RoY mod, so the point of the spear and the raven are at the center to appear on the shield.... well i'll only do that if you want, if not there's no need to do it....

Cheers.

Morrowind Mod Man said:
I'm going to have to learn how to use the module system to play this.

You have to get it working on your computer yes, but you don't have to actually know how to use it. Just compile what's there and you're set.

Morrowind Mod Man said:
Well, I'm gonna have to do that then.

Take all that and dump it into the last versions folder. The source code does not come with everything. (IE: Like the main title screen picture.)

Back
Top Bottom