SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

winrehs007 said:
Are those for M&B...?? Because it looks like it's for a next gen game... :mrgreen:

Nice work... :cool:

Ehm, no, it doesn't.

Oblivion isn't exactly next-gen game and its armors still look much better.
imperialdragon1xb.jpg

ss10yt.jpg

Praise is nice and helpful, but don't bull**** people.

Sorry to say this but, it's not next gen, it's more like ps2 (unless ps2 is next-gen for you?)
but still a nice texture!

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
Nukes are there for a reason yet I don't see a country spamming them.

Because it's deadly...?? And Bold and Capslock aren't...??

Hey it's a free forum...I think saying foul/bad words are the ones needed to be stopped. Although I know it's impossible but hey, I think bold and capslock are nothing compared to those...

:lol:
Free forum?

Purchasing a licence does not confer any right of access to these boards, you have no right of free speech or anything of the sort. This should be considered a privately owned forum of which we are all guests, nothing more. While we do try to work with and listen to the community, once a decision has been made no amount of complaining is likely to alter it.

Anyway. Capslock and bold are frowned upon because Caps Lock makes you look like you're shouting. Excessive use of bold is somewhat OK

Merlkir by saying that do you mean the game graphics itself isn't next gen (which is obvious) or was it more of Necati's work not looking next gen?

But yeah for M&B that elven armour looks great. Certainly not Next Gen.

Karimloo said:
Merlkir by saying that do you mean the game graphics itself isn't next gen (which is obvious) or was it more of Necati's work not looking next gen?

Both actually. 1) MaB doesn't use models that are very high poly or normal mapped (yet). 2) necati's armor isn't bad, but it's not next gen at all. It is quite low poly and the texture is made from photoshopped photos.

The mods with low-poly models  still can be played at low-end systems which there are still many of them in Turkey and even if it could be done, next-gen graphics would decrease the playability of a mod which modders don't really want.

güzel konuşmuşsun kerosima

necati sende koyma şuraya artık model.susturalım dedik burunları kalktı

had made very good model necati..

OK guys if that's what you think. It's not a next gen graphics.

Anyway, no harm done so I guess it's alright to stick to bolds and caps.... :cool:

Merlkir said:
Karimloo said:

Both actually. 1) MaB doesn't use models that are very high poly or normal mapped (yet). 2) necati's armor isn't bad, but it's not next gen at all. It is quite low poly and the texture is made from photoshopped photos.

I agree, Necati's work in the past, *shown in pictures* are not well done compared to UAGHAGTLDUAGAGHG.
But I think texturing isn't his forte, maybe modelling is.
Also, what other methods does he have than photoshopping?

Winreh: I suggest dropping the bolding, or atleast continuing with the bolding and ignoring what others say. It's pretty ****ing annoying either way.

Karimloo said:
I agree, Necati's work in the past, *shown in pictures* are not well done compared to UAGHAGTLDUAGAGHG.
But I think texturing isn't his forte, maybe modelling is.
Also, what other methods does he have than photoshopping?

Winreh: I suggest dropping the bolding, or atleast continuing with the bolding and ignoring what others say. It's pretty ****ing annoying either way.

Most pro texturers use their own photos and often paint textures. In PS, yes. But they paint them.

I hand-painted my textures. I have decent artistic abilities, so they turn out alright.

but, I Imagine you could make some great textures merl.

Back
Top Bottom