READ: HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM TROOPS GUIDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, it's more than leeching off tweaks and OSPs for personal use without contributing to the community. And the PoP players would very much disagree with you.

And don't say I didn't personally ever tried to help you, even if for some eccentric reasons you declined:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222499.msg5342383.html#msg5342383

Also see the Forge Q+A with plenty of my help there with code and advice. I don't think your judgement is very sound.

I'm not sure what it is with you, drugs/nagging wife/terminal illness, but you are one vile and miserable person.

MadVader said:
Players who want custom cheats should not be encouraged to post here, they don't contribute in any way.

MadVader said:
This is a modding board for mod making, not for random player requests that benefit only a single person.

I can't help but notice your definition of help differs from mine.

I'm making a point here since I didn't want to answer your "vile and miserable" random attack in the Forge, that's not the right place.
You are an inconsequential dabbler compared to any modder worth his salt here. You'd do well to remember that.

You need like a thousand hugs to bring you back from where you are right now. Go see a therapist or something. We would all benefit from that. Or continue riding that high-horse until it turns around and bites you.

Rather than being the egotistical self-proclaimed modding genius that you are, try to genuinely help someone, you will feel better about it, trust me.  :wink:

But I am such a genius. Have you played PoP and TLD?
Next time you feel itchy to criticize people you don't know think about it first, silly dabbler.
Maybe if you spent less time hugging and more working you'd accomplish more in life.

I just came here to look at how to make my own troops again as I have lot's of time on the plane and Mount and Blade is just about the only thing my little laptop runs. Then joy as it seems there are relatively recent posts. Then you guys..
And I don't know what's going on here. BUT.

Instead of answering his 'vile and bladybla' attack 'on the forge', you do it here in what you, yourself call a necroing thread?
I came to this thread because Custom Settlements has been an all time favorite mod of mine. I don't care you consider yourself a modding hero MadVader, or you seem to like poking him on Cracka. Next time if you feel like clashing ego's please do it somewhere else.
If either of you has developed any emotional maturity I'm sure you'll understand.

And MadVader, in its time, these 'lame text tweaks' really helped me and it was a great mod!
So next you start dissing others people's work, and yes, linking unrelated self created threads just to spite the poster of a random comment, don't.

Please leave this fine old Mod alone if all you can do here is bicker.

Back
Top Bottom