King of Dragon Pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Beat it while on vacation. Overall, it's been very inspiring! Looking forward to playing again, trying new strategies, and seeing what other stories I can find!

Mr.Milker said:
Hey, Steam page is live. I think it helps us when people wishlist and/or follow, so do that if you wanna.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/881420/Six_Ages_Ride_Like_the_Wind/

Hey, just wanted to remind people that it would really help us if you wishlisted the game on Steam.

We're already working on the second game ("Lights Going Out") and need all the exposure and propping up of the first one we can get. It had a good start on iOS, but recently I was told the sales are not amazing.

Also if anyone's in Finland right now, David is there at a con - the Northern Game Summit, giving a talk and there will be a meetup as well, I think.

Is there any ETA yet about when in 2019 Six Ages is coming to non-mobile devices? KODP is still one of my favorite games of all time and I'm slowly going mad knowing people are playing Six Ages while I sit here without a phone.

TheFlyingFishy said:
Is there any ETA yet about when in 2019 Six Ages is coming to non-mobile devices? KODP is still one of my favorite games of all time and I'm slowly going mad knowing people are playing Six Ages while I sit here without a phone.

"late spring" for Steam.

BNS Marko said:
Get a phone, nerd.

Big words for a feller who can't risk leaving his phone turned on when he goes for a stroll in a meadow.

Mr.Milker said:
TheFlyingFishy said:

"late spring" for Steam.

Tubular.

Back
Top Bottom