The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

is this mod/mode still being worked on currently?...
in the hopes that the character screen/small army CTD stuff gets fixed.

you can play it from warband pre-play thing... still waking up and cant think of the proper name.
like any other mod for the 3 releases of M&B, they never had proper mod support tools so everything is kinda screwy...

you will get the same issues.

SBSeed said:
you can play it from warband pre-play thing... still waking up and cant think of the proper name.
like any other mod for the 3 releases of M&B, they never had proper mod support tools so everything is kinda screwy...

you will get the same issues.
Can you link it to me? the warband pre-play thing because I've never heard of that.

Awesome mod. But it takes hours and hours of gameplaying to see the nice things I never saw anywhere else. Worth it, and I know that there are several quests I haven't been able to play yet...

How to get this horse take ?

j33Wam.jpg

and How do I get the kodan  task ?

proassassin said:

j33Wam.jpg

you should ask Prince or lady in castle for the kodan task(just save a woman in kodan, if you succeed, she will give you a medicine which will increase 1 first aid point when you put it in your inventory)

I havr couple of Questions. :grin: When will actual story start.I'm at the part where old man (Sir Vincenr or something) come and talk some sh*t.Sooo at which levrl will i get quest or something and is there fix for ranom crashes cuz i thing i read something about it somewhere? Thx in Advance sry for bad English xD :grin:

DarkNord said:
I havr couple of Questions. :grin: When will actual story start.I'm at the part where old man (Sir Vincenr or something) come and talk some sh*t.Sooo at which levrl will i get quest or something and is there fix for ranom crashes cuz i thing i read something about it somewhere? Thx in Advance sry for bad English xD :grin:

It's been about a year since I last played, but I'm getting back into it now. I don't remember exactly what triggers the continuation of the main story at that point. I think that may be where you have to talk to your sister and tell her you're ready to declare your kingdom. Do not do this until you are sure you are ready, because you're going to be at war with all of your neighbors and they're going to try and stamp you out. High persuasion skill and friendship with lords helps, especially lords with towns and castles around the palace. That way you can run to them and ask the to defect to your side and bring their castles and villages with them.

For the crashes, do this to the module ini, it worked for me: http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/topic/7176366/1/
To those that has this weird bug of crash to desktop. this is just temporary till we find a fix. go to module.ini
And set these values to 0
scan_module_sounds = 1
scan_module_music = 1
And it will look like this.
scan_module_sounds = 0
scan_module_music = 0

If that doesn't work, there are more fixes you can try at that link. Good luck!

randomcode said:
proassassin said:

j33Wam.jpg

you should ask Prince or lady in castle for the kodan task(just save a woman in kodan, if you succeed, she will give you a medicine which will increase 1 first aid point when you put it in your inventory)
If that's the same horse I'm thinking of, you need to get married then ask your spouse if they have any quests. Occasionally they'll give you a quest to go steal a horse from some barbarians. Be careful, though. You have to assault a small barbarian camp completely by yourself. If you want a spoiler tip on how to do this, here's one:
The forest you go through is full of traps. Watch out for the nets on the ground and rocks in the trees.

I'm wondering about few things:

1. While fighting with black cathedral that allied with nation that Im trying to control, I received a message that "My spy got an message for me." He was currently in nation noted below, so I tried to call him out by Stesie, but this option just disappeard. Spy wasnt in great hall too. What was that...?

2. What I can do in Master Bedroom? Its just for more realistic castle or what?

3. After Steise becomes Empress, are there gonna be any more main quests? I've already killed murderer of my parents, but are there any other quests? I didnt had any other for nearly 10 game days.

4. How much relations I have to get with lady/prince to be able to marry him?

5. How I can free my spy, if he was captured?

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I'm wondering about few things:

1. While fighting with black cathedral that allied with nation that Im trying to control, I received a message that "My spy got an message for me." He was currently in nation noted below, so I tried to call him out by Stesie, but this option just disappeard. Spy wasnt in great hall too. What was that...?

2. What I can do in Master Bedroom? Its just for more realistic castle or what?

3. After Steise becomes Empress, are there gonna be any more main quests? I've already killed murderer of my parents, but are there any other quests? I didnt had any other for nearly 10 game days.

4. How much relations I have to get with lady/prince to be able to marry him?

5. How I can free my spy, if he was captured?
i dont know

Can I use your gear in my mod? I will mark the source
If the mod is for your personal use, you are free to use the assets without asking for permission. If not, I guess you will not be able to use them because you will not get a permission from their creators who have been inactive for so long and probably will never appear again.

Back
Top Bottom