[Outdated] Character Editor v0.5 **BETA RELEASED**

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhh,excuse me if I misunderstood,but isn't this a program that exactly does the typing-values-in-notepad method after you export a char,modify its notepad values and import?

I mean,why do all this work?

*sigh*
Confused..

~Ãbyss

Good luck with this  :smile: Funny thing is that I created a very similar program to this, about 3 weeks ago. It's name was Mount&blade character editor. It was similar to your program. You could load a character file, edit it and then save it and use ingame. Your program is much neater than mine and its probably abit easier to use  :grin: Im pretty sure we didnt use the same programming language  :lol:

Ãbyss said:
Uhh,excuse me if I misunderstood,but isn't this a program that exactly does the typing-values-in-notepad method after you export a char,modify its notepad values and import?

I mean,why do all this work?
This makes it a lot easier and faster, and leaves no room for typos.
On my comp, all I have to do is click the desktop icon and click launch (gonna fix that, make it autolaunch). Then I apply a template (not released yet) or manually edit some values and click save.
A lot faster than browsing to my M&B to find the correct export and edit it with notepad.
I do admit, however, that it's not really a major must-have tool. It's more like a fancy gui for lazy people :grin:

mr.master said:
Good luck with this  :smile: Funny thing is that I created a very similar program to this, about 3 weeks ago. It's name was Mount&blade character editor. It was similar to your program. You could load a character file, edit it and then save it and use ingame. Your program is much neater than mine and its probably abit easier to use  :grin: Im pretty sure we didnt use the same programming language  :lol:
I used VB.Net because I'm very familiar with it and this is (was?) only a small project. Might as well have done it in C# or something, doesn't matter after compilation does it ^^

mr.master said:
Ok nice  :grin: Just wondering that did it take much coding to do this? forgot to mention that I did my program with rebol  :smile:
Didn't take more than a few hours, well, it's a very simple tool after all :smile:

At the moment I'm working on a browsergame using LAMP (linux - apache - mysql - php).
I'll make a topic about this I think.

I've choosen wrong install path on installation step... So this program is not working.
How to uninstall/reinstall this software?...
I can't find it.

Knight Inquisitor said:
Is there any f*kin' link that still works!!!?????
You could note that you are choosing to post in threads began in 2009, not in those of currently used and updated tools, and threads that haven't been posted in for a year...paying attention to post dates is quite important.

Back
Top Bottom