Samurai Weapons & Armor Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

walzou

Veteran
Hello,

I created some time ago of weapons (63 in all) and 2 Japanese armor. I put the download link if it interests someone.

If you use them for a new mod, it would be nice to walzou in the readme.

Ps: The values of damage and protection + / - was paid by the price against weapons are all at 1 (it was to test the weapons in the game without having to spend 500,000 for all have in inventory) . It will therefore have to change prices for more realism using the ItemEditor.

http://calradia.universgame.net/?page=PageTelechargements&nom=[Ressources]%20Rising%20Sun

excuse me Walzou
how to I download your pack samurai because I love it very much
and I cant download it from Rapidshare
thank you :grin:

yes, I cant download this file from Rapidshare
when I clicked the link, these lines appear:
"Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information"
by the way, my emal address is [email protected]
:grin:

Cant download RAPIDSHARE :twisted: 

ERROR

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

You may want to edit your thread title. "Pack Samurai" makes it sound like samurai who carry all the supplies, like a pack horse :smile: Maybe "Samurai Weapons & Armor Pack" or something.

Back
Top Bottom