A compilation of TEATRC lore, universe expansions & codices

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm terrible at coming up with names. Takes me ages. And now that I think about it, perhaps calling the island "Obello" might be too inspiration-less and un-fun(if such a word did not exist before, it does now)

Venitius said:
They don't hate each other, though they have disagreements. They are closer than, say, GD and Haelmar. HSE recognises IS as a new state.
that what i thought, after all they are all swadians, swadan empire split to IS and HSE little less than 10 years before.

Venitius said:
Swadia is said to have taken former Nord lands in Calradia, so I presume Wercheg and Tihr belonged to Swadia too.
i just hope that doesnt mean that in C4 HSE AI will waste time on retaking tihr or werchag, they are surrounded by enemies as it is, to start a needless wars with IS and Luarian/Vaegir when the lion throne is at our door step.

EDIT:
regarding the north continent, i would like to point out that there are subjugated Bermianese states, on both sides of the Laurian kingdom (the striped color), maybe its was once all Bermianese states untill some formed into luaria?, making it Bermia continent?

No, they're another subjugated land of Lauria, just less notable than the rest. Probably became Laurians over time.

The Laurians, the Haelmarians and the Bermianese are very different from each other. The Laurians and the Bermianese less so, but still different.

Venitius said:
Well there are only two Swadias; Swadia Citerior (Current HSE + area around Nibelheim) and Swadia Ulterior (IS)

They don't hate each other, though they have disagreements. They are closer than, say, GD and Haelmar. HSE recognises IS as a new state.

Swadia is said to have taken former Nord lands in Calradia, so I presume Wercheg and Tihr belonged to Swadia too.

Draft Lore
I made the suggestion about Swadia Superior so that to clarify that North Calradia really did belong to the Swadians back then. Their ancestral capital being Nibelheim, Soon towns expanded into Tihr, Wercheg, Ulm, and further on (of course they had different names back then (same as that of Vanilla MnB). At the peak of its size the swadian towns soon fell to the rising Ellisians. But after the decline of the Empire and the rise of the Swadians we know of today. The Swadians easily set free all of their towns and continued to push on towards the Ellisian countryside. But then, the Nords arrived and took the Swadians by surprise, capturing Tihr, Wercheg, and Nibelheim; Swadia Ulterior managed to maneuver their armies in time to stop their march. Later on, control of these lands where wrestled from the Nords by Laurian Conquistadores.

The chances of further regaining back their original lands soon became more and more difficult for the Swadians. This land later on became known as Swadia Superior, the lost ancestral lands, the ancient capital... Superior.

One thing of note is the city of Wercheg, which has continually changed hands between the Swadians and the Vaegirs ever since both their barbaric ancestors met. Immigrants to Wercheg from both sides created a mixed culture. Even the ransack of the city by the Nord invaders weren't enough to get rid of the cultures. And soon, Swadian, Vaegir and Nord cultures (and some remnants of Ellisian architecture) can be found in this port city. This has almost always been used by the Swadians and Vaegirs as a reason that their right to rule the city. And soon, it has been lost to both populations who the real owners are. Thus you can often find the drive for Wercheg a usual agenda for the Vaegir. Both the dynasty of the Dual Monarchy and the Tsar see it as a valuable port city as well as a symbol of of ancestry. The Swadians in the meantime have overlooked it for the moment, focusing on retaking Nibelheim as far as speculations of retaking Swadia Superior back goes.

23ie5b5.jpg

Really... did the name of Zollern change or something? Or am I loosing my eyesight?

Hmmm... how about the map of elector states of the HSE now? I remember Venitius making one back then. But I can't find them now.

Must have been ages ago since Zollern was Dhirim..

And the elector states need to be changed in my opinion. Too long and too big..

You're the expert. Oh and I've been rummaging along the suggestions topic, do you still remember the banners you made for two electors?

Nothing in particular, just wondering if it ever got implemented. Mor2 has been compiling banners lately, and thought you might want to add them in.

Looking good!

But how true is it, that more than half of the calradia we know, used to be Swadian heartland?

Anyway, I'll leave that questin to those who like to write Swadian history, but I find you have contributed considerably to this mod in a short time with your clever editing and drawing, mor2.
I think you deserve a reward:

sigismundtomor2.png

its my honor my emperor, might i be of further assistance on matters of instructions and methodology ?

*memo to Special Operations Executive unit,Central Command.
In the name of the kaiser, the eagle has landed.

LOOK YOU IMBECILES, TRIBUTE & UNIVERSE EXPANSION (by Jan_Boruta) IS FOR GENERAL QUERIES. THIS IS FOR LORE PIECE UPDATES. IT SAYS IN THE FIRST POST FFS. ALRIGHT? DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT I AM PISSED AT THIS? NO MORE POSTS HERE UNLESS IT'S RELATED TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC.

UNDERSTAND? THANK YOU.

So when will you update it? It's been a while and people have to see the newest awesome that has been added to the library of lore.

I dont know much about this universe of TEATRC but is there any tribal factions? Or clans?

Venitius said:
LOOK YOU IMBECILES, TRIBUTE & UNIVERSE EXPANSION (by Jan_Boruta) IS FOR GENERAL QUERIES. THIS IS FOR LORE PIECE UPDATES. IT SAYS IN THE FIRST POST FFS. ALRIGHT? DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT I AM PISSED AT THIS? NO MORE POSTS HERE UNLESS IT'S RELATED TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC.

UNDERSTAND? THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom