NICK.ALTMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

NICK.ALTMAN said:
This is NICK.ALTMAN in his house before going to Carneval on 24th of February 2009. in Split.
So where do you live ? In Split, Croatia?
A.... Vidio sam na tvom profilu..... Pozdrav iz Slavonskog Broda, e I btw. svaka ti čast, napravio si dobar mod.....
(ENG) Greetings from Slavonski Brod        and some other less important stuff  :grin:

Silver Wolf said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
This is NICK.ALTMAN in his house before going to Carneval on 24th of February 2009. in Split.
So where do you live ? In Split, Croatia?
A.... Vidio sam na tvom profilu..... Pozdrav iz Slavonskog Broda, e I btw. svaka ti čast, napravio si dobar mod.....
(ENG) Greetings from Slavonski Brod        and some other less important stuff  :grin:

A fala slavonac. E da je malo Kulenove seke sad i mladog vina.

hi i dont have good english sorry :cry:

i want to ask can you make opening gates when you atacking castle/towm somting like when you get to gete from inside castle you will open gate and next wawe dont have to go by ladder or siege tower but stright in throu gate

and another one can you make some maket or tavern in castles

Bobo87 said:
hi i dont have good english sorry :cry:

i want to ask can you make opening gates when you atacking castle/towm somting like when you get to gete from inside castle you will open gate and next wawe dont have to go by ladder or siege tower but stright in throu gate

and another one can you make some maket or tavern in castles

Yes. Send 10.000 Euros to my private account and I can make the gates open for ya mate!  :twisted:

Man you rock! \m/  :twisted:
Is that a Jackson Rhoads in the first pic? I own an old Jackson (Soloist model, with a crack in the headstock).

Can I hear you sing?  :twisted:

NICK.ALTMAN said:
I just wanted to address my fans.

Last 5 months I beed studying for bar exam. I finished law and now I am taking the exam that alows you to run for a judge/lawyer/DA.
As a lawyer myself here in the U.S., I can only say....DON'T DO IT!

Oy Nick,

Just a small question, since I've been on a holiday to Croatia, and since you're in law school: What would be the punishment for having 2 grams of hasjies with me?  :razz:  I'm just curious  :lol:
Thanks in advance!

Xamim said:
Oy Nick,

Just a small question, since I've been on a holiday to Croatia, and since you're in law school: What would be the punishment for having 2 grams of hasjies with me?  :razz:  I'm just curious  :lol:
Thanks in advance!

Very ****ed up. You can get 3 years in jail.

my kit is better.

J/K. I like the helm, here is my stuff.

P.S

I was going to get L&R again until I seen that stupid crap about having to roll back, and then  the RCM not working.

Way to ruin some ones funs over a few pixel items.  :roll:
PICT0134.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

NICK.ALTMAN said:

Where did you get those equipments?I too want to collect medieval swords,armour and helmets,found a site(Weaponmasters.com) but I don't know if it is safe and they won't steal my money when I pay them.

Back
Top Bottom