Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rucchi

Knight
              • Fire Arrow - Turn Into an Inferno(1.004)
                (Source code include)
                This mod is not for warband.

<change log 1.004 2010-Mar-13>
                - Customized banner doesn't work on "Heraldic mail with Tabard"
                - During tournament in Halmar always fall one segment of wall and it open arena to town and field.

If You have some questions, At first please read the threads before you post question. And Don't send me a PM for how to add some feartures to your mod.
                You post same questions over and over again.

This is a final version for this mod. But if you report bugs, I will modify it.

How to play
                **The official questions thread** aka. The F.A.Q.

Download Link here
                http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1119

If you already download version 1.003, this is a patch file.
                http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbfire/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=Photo%20stock&file=Fire%20Arrow_patch_1003_to_1004.zip

features video for version0.75
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiMN5zI35sM​
                features video for version0.74
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvj2dBuJZYY​
                features video for version0.73
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9I9rM6l30c&fmt=18​
                How to play
                http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,70253.0.html​

Main Features

New feature: Custom quick battle
                • You can customize quick battle, organizing your party and enemy party, You can choose battlefield from all towns, castles and villages. You can play King Harlaus, Sanjar Khan, Lady Isolla, even bandit.

Fire Arrow
                • You can burn structures, belfry, ladder, and field by fire arrow and torch. Wooden structures burn hard. Soldier get burned by flame. You can break siege devises.

Minimap
                • You can fight, looking at position of enemies.
                  You can switch minimap and order panel. It show you number of men knocked down by you, and position of your inventory, and your horse's hit-points.

More interactive management menu
                • You can manage parties and companions interactively.

Custom banner.
                • You can make new banner, combining background pattern, color, charge,and flag type.

More heraldic armors.
                • Add over 20 heraldic armor. Of course, It goes well even custom banner, too.
                • New original armors.
                • Add over 10 original armor.
                  [*]Armor for female became more feminine mesh.

Sea battle.

• Sea Battle: "sourse code by Jubal" I improved it.
                • UP key: Ship's speed up.
                  DOWN key: Slow down.
                  RIGHT,LEFT key: steer your ship.
                  Inventory key: Friendly ship behavior change to "Close in and board the enemy ship", "Skirmish with the enemy", "Drop the anchor and hold here"
                • At first ship has 10000 durability, The durability is decreased by flame, weapons, arrows, and to be rammed by enemy ship. At last ship goes to the bottom.
                • Near enemies join battle.

Overview map
                • You can know parties location, and goods how many, how much.
                • This is "google map" like viewer, It can scroll map and zoom in.
                • You can order to companion's parties on overview map, attack enemies, move, enter town, trade with villages and towns.
                • Companion's party trade with villages and towns
                • You can set value per goods when companion will buy and sell goods. And this value can apply to other parties.
                • Auto trade, Auto travel, Auto loot.

mbfire

Companion's party
                • You can make party companion leaded.
                • When you caught a enemy lord, and If You could persuade him, You can recruit enemy lord in your prisoners.
                • You can divide your and companion's party, and You can make companion's party join other companion's party.
                • Right clicked context menu were extended:
                  You can order to companion's party, attack, follow me, patrol here, retreat in town, join ally.
                • Companion's party can trade with village and town.
                • You can deposit and withdraw money with companions for trade.
                • You can make new partys from garrison station in town and castle.
                • You can change troops list in Companion's party and castle garrison.
                • Your soldiers can upgrade by use outfit in your inventory.
                • Foods and morale are extended to your companion's party, they will starve and desert.

Town, Castle
                • Consumption of food amount increase by number of soldiers in your town and castle garrisons.
                  You must keep foods in chest in your lord hall.
                • When foods amount of storage in town and castle is low, villager trades foods with your town and castle.
                • You demanded enemy town or castle surrender, in exchange for the their lord's safe return. (It is necessary to do that You have High persuasion skill and Number of Your soldier is larger than their.)
                • If You could recruit lord in your prisoners, You can take his fiefs into your faction, but it is necessary to be on friendly terms with him.

Change village system
                • You can talk to elder from village menu.
                • Villager upgrade with batte.
                • You can hire villagers in list.
                • When village changed faction by occupation, New faction's villagers live there. But when You occupied village without belong with any faction, Old faction's villager live there continuously.
                  You get tax without visit your fiefs.
                • Production of beef, Cheese, Dried meat, Butter, Sausages increase with number of cattles in village.
                • Production of Bread, Flour, Ale increase with wheat production in village.
                • Village in cold district produce low wheat and cattle, But it produce more cabbages and apples.
                • You have more penalty trade and hire villagers in enemy villages.
                • Village population increase with prosperity, Number of goods Village elder sells increase with village population.
                • Village raid system were changed : Raid progress is influenced by looting skill and number of raiders.
                  and Raid progress becomes slow if raiders were attacked by another party.
                • Village prosperity and number of cattle are decreased by loot.
                • Raiders kill villagers.
                • You can let villager plow a field for wheat in own village.
                • You can put heads of cattle into own village from other village.
                Change village quests
                • Only when production of wheat in village is low, you can take deliver grain quest.
                  You success deliver gain quest, Village wheat production increase a little.
                • If village wheat production is low, Villager use grain in elder's inventory for product wheat.
                • When you have a deliver grain quest, if you take some wheat, You can take a deliver grain quest in other village.
                • Change Infested Bandit Quest:You must defend village from raider, Finally, when village is looted, You fail this quest.
                • Change Training Peasant Quest:You must defend village from raider, Finally, when village is looted, You fail this quest.
                New map icon
                • New wheat farm and dairy farm icon show you these production. You can know village has Bring wheat quest and Deliver Heads of Cattle.
                  If village has been infested bandit, You can know it.

I used following MOD/Data
                  More_Metal_Sound_1.92 by Checkmaty
                "LORDS AND REALMS SIEGE PACK" by NICK.ALTMAN and the team
                "Sea battle by Jubal" I improved it.
                "Jedediah Q's Companions Overview"
                "Easy regulars upgrading kit by rubik". I improved it.
                Thanks a lot.

This sounds pretty damn good. So do you wield torches as a weapon then attack wood to light it up? It would be cool to throw torches onto straw/wood rooftops. Also could torches be used at night to make seeing easier?

timedanze said:
tested this mod...

its good!! but 1 problem...

I can´t recruit villagers...
You want to recruit villagers, You talk to village elder. and you select "Are there any lads from this villager..."

rucchi said:
  • Custom banner: You can make new banner by combine background pattern, color, charge,and flag type. Shield and Heraldic Mail with Surcoat show your custom banner.
mbfire

How the HELL did you get this working properly? I did think when I saw the picture before the text that you made it with that, but I thougt it didn't work yet.  :shock:

Edit; I got an error when I wanted to enter a battle, and if one starts as the son of a nobleman, the banner-creator doesn't appear, but you have to select an existing one. :razz:

someone made burning structures in sieges before, but I don't think it was this sophisticated. Good job. :smile:

so, does it work?

And, rucchi - does it work?  How did you get it working, because we still haven't figured out how to get the custom banners onto shields and armours...

FrisianDude said:
rucchi said:
  • Custom banner: You can make new banner by combine background pattern, color, charge,and flag type. Shield and Heraldic Mail with Surcoat show your custom banner.
mbfire

How the HELL did you get this working properly? I did think when I saw the picture before the text that you made it with that, but I thougt it didn't work yet.  :shock:

Edit; I got an error when I wanted to enter a battle, and if one starts as the son of a nobleman, the banner-creator doesn't appear, but you have to select an existing one. :razz:

Amman de Stazia said:
And, rucchi - does it work?  How did you get it working, because we still haven't figured out how to get the custom banners onto shields and armours...

Well, I chose a banner (as a non-noble) and have it on my shield all right, both in inventory and in battle ...

*edit* And I was able to modify it. It shows properly on the surcoats, too...

HOWEVER, it didn't work for any further character I would create.
The editor works just fine, but no banner appears on the strat map, it doesn't display on the items in the inventory
And when I enter battle, I get a
"SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCONE 1855: Invalid scene_prop instance ID:1965262760 LINE NO:19
At script : place_player_banner_near_inventory.
At script : place_player_banner_near_inventory.
At script : place_player_banner_near_inventory."
warning, and the stuff doesn't show on items.

Also, the fact that the fire arrows are bound to "r" is somewhat annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom