BeNeLux Series: Eighty Years of War ( Original thread / Old thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Flanders!
This mod is an awesome idea.. mods are always that little bit better when they're about your own region :smile:
I guess I can help you out, since I can model :smile:
I never had a look at M&B's code.. what language is it in? I can program some J# (java).

@Divicaico: lol, you can't imagine howmany get confused with 'german' and 'dutch' :grin:
I can only reply with: und herr muller?? UND?? MUSKATNUSS! MUSKATNUSS HERR MULLER!

The code of M&B can be viewed by using phyton. If you want to mod download the module system and phyton.

And how do you often model? Are you able to help us model? Because we have on thin moment only 1 person who can model a bit.

yes I can help you with models.. I've been modeling for about 1-2 years now.. That doesn't make me the best modeler ever, but I can manage :smile:
Anyways, I'm running really short on time now.. school is starting in about 20 minutes, if you want examples of my work, I can pm you this evening.

In spanish is Alba :grin:

one simple sign but I like it  :grin:

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sinttulo1r.jpg

Egmond and Hoorne were executed by alva/alba at the moment he arrived, so I geuss you have to make a choice between historicly correct and almost historicly correct xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom