Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Users who are viewing this thread

Xamim said:
I'll see what I can do, all the scenes have been changed now, I'll go over them all again to see if there are any problems, and edit the entry points as you requested  :wink:
Also if nobdy else has applied I'll start tomorrow with the next faction
Cheers! :mrgreen:

Great! You gotta check the entry points. Cause if not armies will pass unchecked.

It seems its only you and me. Take the Vaeghirs if you want another faction.

Everybody likes this project but no help...

Xamim good work!

We'll see how far I've gotten when you get back  :mrgreen: I hope we'll get it done before the next release, that would be awesome  :wink:
Cheers! And have a nice holiday  :wink:

Xamim said:
We'll see how far I've gotten when you get back  :mrgreen: I hope we'll get it done before the next release, that would be awesome  :wink:

I was thinking to release this as a special pack. Its save compatible with every M&B module. We have to see how it works in game. Maybe it will unbalance the game. I really don't know. I hope and think it will be awesome!

Has the adding of ladders made a big difference in the siege battles?
cause im currently struggling like hell to take over a single castle from the rhodoks.
100 of my men die and manage to get 10 kills...
3000 soldiers to take a city basically...

the only way i can currently take castles is by assembling an army of only archers and attack over and over again, '
and once the enemy archers are dead i walk up the ladder and shoot all the spearmen in the head, however it took me 2 real-time days to apply this strategy.. (and its boring like hell)

anyway, great that someone finally does this :grin:

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Xamim said:

I was thinking to release this as a special pack. Its save compatible with every M&B module. We have to see how it works in game. Maybe it will unbalance the game. I really don't know. I hope and think it will be awesome!
That would be awesome. I could see this getting thousands of downloads in the first week... so many people have always wished for more ladders. I'll start creating some hype for this to get more people to get it... already made a thread in SoD.

jasonxfri13th said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Xamim said:

That would be awesome. I could see this getting thousands of downloads in the first week... so many people have always wished for more ladders. I'll start creating some hype for this to get more people to get it... already made a thread in SoD.

I saw. Please state that its a Lords and Realms project.

Let's call it the Lords&Realms Siege Pack from now on  :lol: so others will also get attracted to Lords&Realms  :lol:

Hey,

Thanks for calling my name, I see you used my swadians in one battle (the padded cloth with mail hehe). I'm already busy remaking all castles with more ramps, siege towers, and expanded area. I couldn't find some info I wanted about Lords and Realms in the download+info topic. Is the map still native?

In my mod, Archeymod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55691.0.html), I have some1 (Arislide) working on a map for me now. It's a larger map, but still with swadia, rhodoks, kherigts. It's basicly still Calradia but a whoooole different map. Ofcourse I will help with the scenes and I hope that some of you will share your work on this siege pack with Archeymod as well. I'm back from holiay now and got more time to work on the scenes. I've also redone Grunwalder castle as the first editted castle, I'll post a screenshot soon.

Hey,

Nick's on holiday now too ^^ he's still around the board though... Yes the map in Lords&Realms is native, we have edited already a lot though...
Nick finished the swadians, and will be doing the nords soon. I've done Rhodoks and I'm halfway the veagirs, on page one of this thread you can see how far we've gotten  :wink:
I'll be looking forward to your mod  :smile:
Cheers!

Arch3r said:
Hey,

Thanks for calling my name, I see you used my Swadians in one battle (the padded cloth with mail hehe). I'm already busy remaking all castles with more ramps, siege towers, and expanded area. I couldn't find some info I wanted about Lords and Realms in the download+info topic. Is the map still native?

In my mod, Archeymod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55691.0.html), I have some1 (Arislide) working on a map for me now. It's a larger map, but still with swadia, rhodoks, kherigts. It's basicly still Calradia but a whoooole different map. Ofcourse I will help with the scenes and I hope that some of you will share your work on this siege pack with Archeymod as well. I'm back from holiay now and got more time to work on the scenes. I've also redone Grunwalder castle as the first editted castle, I'll post a screenshot soon.

I guess Xamim answer your questions. I am back too. Map is native. No plans for new map.

I am using your mod to edit the scenes cause I have the cheat enabled!

We plan to do all castles and cities and we will be finished soon. I wanted to join with you but you were not answering. I am still looking how to implement your bridges and I woild appriciate your help. We can go to pm for this.

Hm, I can't see any screenshots of new towns/castles with more ladders. I only see the town of my mod, and a castle with only one ladder.
I figured that you know how AI meshes work and everything? Hope you can give me some screenshots soon and are willing to share scenes with me.

Arch3r said:
Hm, I can't see any screenshots of new towns/castles with more ladders. I only see the town of my mod, and a castle with only one ladder.
I figured that you know how AI meshes work and everything? Hope you can give me some screenshots soon and are willing to share scenes with me.

Its actualy 4 different castles. I don't want place more SS cause there is no need people get the picture. I got AI you are never shure how it will react.

Hello, i find this "siege ladder project" a great idea, if you need some help im avaiable; just tell me what towns/castle you still need to change.

Osugi said:
Hello, i find this "siege ladder project" a great idea, if you need some help im avaiable; just tell me what towns/castle you still need to change.

Hello. Are you any good in editing scenes? My only problem are the Khergits, Wei.Xiadi started on them but I have no feedback yet.

I started on Nords now. I need 2 days to finish them I guess. Werched and Sargoth done!  :grin:

You totally butchered my name.  It's Wei Xiadi. xD

And as for the Khergits, i'm currently figuring out a bug I seem to have with scenes, I'm not sure if its normal (it wasnt for my mod) but the menu bar when you go into the edit mode in a siege is missing.  I can't see any menus so I can't add or toggle between the different settings.  It's really weird, I've tried it 3 times and everytime I get a blank screen, nothing I press is showing me the menu bar where i can add in new objects.

If Ougi wants to, he can do the Khergits, right now my mount n blade is being..awkward - i'm not sure whats caused it. :sad:

Wei.Xiadi said:
You totally butchered my name.  It's Wei Xiadi. xD

And as for the Khergits, i'm currently figuring out a bug I seem to have with scenes, I'm not sure if its normal (it wasnt for my mod) but the menu bar when you go into the edit mode in a siege is missing.  I can't see any menus so I can't add or toggle between the different settings.  It's really weird, I've tried it 3 times and everytime I get a blank screen, nothing I press is showing me the menu bar where i can add in new objects.

If Ougi wants to, he can do the Khergits, right now my mount n blade is being..awkward - i'm not sure whats caused it. :sad:

Sorry about the name. It's so strange. I am having troubles remembering it.

You have to make your game windowed then you will see you menu bar.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom