Dimos is gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, you may have noticed that Dimos has received a permanent ban. His account was a duplicate of Emperor Danny, and now he is gone.

It is a pity, for now this subforum will be removed. I will try and contact Dimos to see if he wants to say anything to anybody, and I will speak for him, if he'll grant me the honour.

Why would this forum be closed? That' be a terrible waste, why wouldn't they simply assign a new moderator for this bit?

FrisianDude said:
Why would this forum be closed? That' be a terrible waste, why wouldn't they simply assign a new moderator for this bit?
Because Dimos worked on this by himself (basically) and so, with no moderator, that means no updates, which means this just becomes more space on the Forums that doesn't need to be there.

At least that's the impression I get from reading the sub-board rules.

He spammed, got banned, spammed again, saying that his ban was unjust, so he continued, which lead to a perma-ban.

I am a new here but it seems to me there are very strange relations and attitudes here.  :cry: How can be such person as Dimos banned from here at all? The man who is trying to entertain people and create his good mods is banned from here! It´s unbelievabble !!!! Did concerned moderator do something well, positive and contributing for people here that he usurps  right to eliminate such man as Dimos from this forum? I very disagree with such a policy here !!!!! I hope I won´t be banned for my opinion too. Ego is terrible thing and power in the hands of the improper and unwise person is even more terrible yet. This is my opinion. I don´t believe Dimos would do anything bad because people who create something positive as mods for another people don´t do such negative things. I think you will be agreeing with me.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and thats where me hunterman52 steps in to keep the mod alive :p... im going to speak to dimos about it so that he can hand over the stuff and ill update the mod etc from now on. that's if im allowed im dimos gr8 friend but its a shame to see him go =(

Rad said:
I am a new here but it seems to me there are very strange relations and attitudes here.  :cry: How can be such person as Dimos banned from here at all? The man who is trying to entertain people and create his good mods is banned from here! It´s unbelievabble !!!! Did concerned moderator do something well, positive and contributing for people here that he usurps  right to eliminate such man as Dimos from this forum? I very disagree with such a policy here !!!!! I hope I won´t be banned for my opinion too. Ego is terrible thing and power in the hands of the improper and unwise person is even more terrible yet. This is my opinion. I don´t believe Dimos would do anything bad because people who create something positive as mods for another people don´t do such negative things. I think you will be agreeing with me.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ruthven said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well... This is akward... What he get banned for? Foul Language?  :neutral:
Ruthven said:
His account was a duplicate of Emperor Danny,

And Emporer Danny got perma-banned for spamming the hell out of everything, so it is very legit. Unfortunate, but legit. If we were to let him slide, then b nizzle and all other horrors of the interwebs would come back to haunt us. So no, it is not part of the moderator's ego. It is part of Emporer Danny's atrocious spamming. So gear up, get a pic and sig, and brace yourself, noob; This is Taleworlds Forum. **** happens.

Seriously, Rad, have you read the forum rules ? It seems no-one here has, and then screams "Unfair ! Unfair ! Injustice !". IF Dimos was indeed a dupe of this Emperor guy who I've never heard about up 'till now, then yes, he is breaking the forum rules, and will be banned. THOSE ARE THE RULES ! Just because the president of your country, if you consider him a nice and honorable man, commits some crime, just because he is president, doesn't mean he should get away with it. We are all equal before the law, forum law too. He chose to disobey, he got ****ed and deserves it. Besides, what you say about it being impossible for a nice modder to do bad stuff is wholly, utterly, and naively wrong. Being a modder doesn't make you any nicer than anyone else. Frankly, I think you're being a bit too innocent, and need to understand that if the rules were broken, that's that, stop winging. 

Selothi said:
Just because the president of your country, if you consider him a nice and honorable man, commits some crime, just because he is president, doesn't mean he should get away with it. We are all equal before the law, forum law too.
not really...its called diplomatic immunity in rl
anyway whats happen with the 2 1080 mods....

No, I'm pretty sure that when some politician gets caught nicking money from some or other source, he gets trialled. Sure, he's a politician, so the slimy ****er will get away with it, but doesn't mean he isn't capable of it.

Back
Top Bottom