Custom Settlement Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Louis:

Are you asking how to put the image you've taken into a post? If so, here's how:

When you click the Image Icon (posting message window) you get a pair of (img) (/img) right? <- The ones you get are square brackets, but I can't type them here or else they turn into the actual img insertion code.

You need to put in the URL of your image in between the set of img tags.

I'd recommend using a free image hosting site. I use photobucket myself. Sign up for one of those sites (if you don't have any) and then you can easily upload the screenshot to the site (they will give you an URL) which you can then put in between the tags, and voila: you can share it with the Taleworlds community.

Ok, Here are some pics of Vallauk:

Vallauk Birds Eye View
Vallauk.jpg
Vallauk Main Street
VallaukMainStreet.jpg

VallaukMainStreet3.jpg
Vallauk Merchants
VallaukMerchants.jpg

VallaukCastleGate.jpg
Vallauk Side Streets
VallaukSideStreets2.jpg

VallaukBalcony.jpg

VallaukSideStreets.jpg
Vallauk Mosque (sorry if I misspelled that)
VallaukMosque2.jpg

Hey, I liked a lot. Kinda organized town, like if it was planned by the engineer.
I liked the trees also, but I don't understand what's the meaning of all those trees inside the castle.

The trees are around the path to the mosque. I thought the religious types in the mosque would rather look at trees than the castle walls. I can remove them if you think it would be better, I haven't sent them to wickedshot yet.

Very refreshingly linear and neat. I noticed in the Mosque picture that there is a guard (on top of the building?) If he is actually set to spawn on top of the building, then make sure there are stairs that allow access to him (for raid/battle reasons). :grin:

Oh, to test out your entry points, I recommend going into Edit: and clicking the add "Prisoners, Soldiers, and Peasants, oh My" option a few times. Then ride back up to your settlement, wait around for about 5 minutes, and see if anyone gets stuck in weird places when they try to move about. But if the peasant entry points are all along your main street, you shouldn't have a problem :smile:

So long as there is one set of stairs, then all is well!

I have no opinion about it - looks great! It's your creative vision :smile: Run with it.

Here are a couple more pics that show how to get to the guy on top of the mosque
TopofMosque.jpg

VallaukCastle.jpg
the first one shows that you can walk from the wall onto the mosque, the second one shows how to get onto the wall.

Pehu Wizzard said:
Hey, I liked a lot. Kinda organized town, like if it was planned by the engineer.
I liked the trees also, but I don't understand what's the meaning of all those trees inside the castle.

it does look great ;p

Louis Dumonte said:
The trees are around the path to the mosque. I thought the religious types in the mosque would rather look at trees than the castle walls. I can remove them if you think it would be better, I haven't sent them to wickedshot yet.

Dont remove them! btw you should add a cobble stone path way XD are they in the next mod yet? XD

Louis Dumonte said:
There is no way that I found to make a cobble stone path. And yes the scenes have already made it into the next release.

Thats true lol i was just suggesting :smile: is it possible to make more then 20 guards posted in patrol?

This is the first day of the game, night has not even set in, and I've just claimed my first settlement:

This is also, coincidentally why 0.65 IS AWESOME.

mb1.jpg

Who made RAWER? ...RAWER..hmm, Waren?

Liquidninja said:
This is the first day of the game, night has not even set in, and I've just claimed my first settlement:

This is also, coincidentally why 0.65 IS AWESOME.

mb1.jpg

Who made RAWER? ...RAWER..hmm, Waren?

Damn .65 out already surprising us as usual ;p

Back
Top Bottom