Custom Settlement Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Goin' fishin' near Stoneport.

Should've waited until the text was gone. :sad:

Anyway, maybe you could say which settlement your screen is in?

Too bad my Free Lancer killed her. I guess if those arrows were meant to hit there  :lol:

Edit: I now see its a bit dark. Turning of the lights should help.

Adorno's first picture is Custow, the second picture is Icenguard (with no upgrades).

If any of you have already played with all of the created settlements, does any of them have lots of trees?? I'm trying to choose one for my first submited heroine, but I think that she would like to live on a place with trees.

@ Pehu Wizzard:

The current settlement I'm working on (Emptiac) is a marsh; and as such it has a lot of foliage (Trees included). But it is by no means a forest. :smile:

Pehu Wizzard said:
Yeah, I believe I'll stick with Kargala. There are lots of trees.
Kargala starts with many trees but most will be cut down - sorry.

Oh no!!!!! Damn industrialization! Damn urbanization!!! Damn you, humans. heh
Just kidding. Well, she got to love that town, because of the trees, when they were cut down, she already loved that town, she'll stick with it. Thanks anyway.

Made a screenshot with the five new forum member submitted heroes:

Just noticed Scarlett is missing a "t" at the end, the name is proper ingame, I just missed it when I was adding the names to the picture heh.

Of course they have the same haircut! Haven't you read the latest Calradia Style? It's all the rage for women nowadays!

Anyway, I'm glad that wickedshot was able to get all the NPCs in the game...they look great. I'm guessing this means non of them bugged horribly and turned into a hunchback. Or a troll. Though the lack of skeleton manipulation/body types leaves something to be desired...I wanted to make an old & fat hero next, but I guess he will just have to look as spry in body as a young'un.

Edit: Noticed that the background is a sunset. That is actually quite romantic. I hope they are all out together enjoying a picnic. I know Scarlett would like picnics. Oh wait, nevermind; She is a cruel and heartless bitc - I mean woman - who enjoys hacking people to bits with a giant axe. Shame.

Ya, and it looks kinda of like a backwards sword in that picture because her hand is covering the head of the pick (think of how a hammer sits in a toolbelt to explain its position).

Note to self:  4 out of 5 characters don't wear helmets, practice head shots heh.

Well, Ailish is kind of poor and humble, heh

But I didn't want to hide her face with a helmet. During the game, she probably will lot something. By the way, are there plans to implement the auto loot script made by fisheye??

Okay, so I got some screenshots of my settlement Vallauk. I know that I need to click on the Insert Image  button but I Don't know how to actually add the image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom