We are no longer on Hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
Okay, as you may be aware we are currently on hold due to real life circumstances and just the 'sheer' amount of work I got to do. xD  Anyways I have a week off so I should be able to come back and start working again soon. :smile:

Everything is senseless!

Oh and the mods back in action, so all suggestions and ideas are welcome. :smile:

THANKS.

Hey, I have a question: Will there be unique weapons/armor in this mod? Like in EatRC? If so, that is so excellant, my head will explode. If not... why not? Its such a cool option, and keeps you striving and playing to get everything you can get. Unique bows, sabers, suits of armors... anything really. Just make them unique. And shiny. Veeeeery shiny.  :lol:  :grin:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Hey, I have a question: Will there be unique weapons/armor in this mod? Like in EatRC? If so, that is so excellant, my head will explode. If not... why not? Its such a cool option, and keeps you striving and playing to get everything you can get. Unique bows, sabers, suits of armors... anything really. Just make them unique. And shiny. Veeeeery shiny.  :lol:  :grin:

I know it sucks to be trying out only the early beta versions which consist solely of code, but yes, there will be custom textures, scenes, a new map, different weapons, textured and re-modeled armor, quests, abilities, tweaked combat system (more critical damage, less horse health, etc).

But yeh, this mod, shall be unique ^^.  The more information is given the faster it goes.

Well... actually, what I meant, is that in EatRC, there were weapons you could only get by fighting (and obviously, winning) large battles, like the Redeemer, which is not sold in stores. So, essentially, they are rares. So if you could include rare items, perhaps like a sword used by a figure of legend, or something of the sort. If so, that would be awesome!
So yeah, thats what I meant. Unless I misunderstood what you meant, and if thats the case, then im going to be in a coma of confusion.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well... actually, what I meant, is that in EatRC, there were weapons you could only get by fighting (and obviously, winning) large battles, like the Redeemer, which is not sold in stores. So, essentially, they are rares. So if you could include rare items, perhaps like a sword used by a figure of legend, or something of the sort. If so, that would be awesome!
So yeah, thats what I meant. Unless I misunderstood what you meant, and if thats the case, then im going to be in a coma of confusion.

You won't be into a coma of confusion, but I doubt it makes much sense to be taking weapons from other lords and such.  I ain't really got a say in this, I played EatRC, and liked it, but this is Mongol Mod.  I could happily do that if we got the weapons, they provided me with the functionality it has and how you should get it.  But then again, does it even belong to this mod?

Back
Top Bottom