is it me...or...

Users who are viewing this thread

LMFAO

You won't believe how much I just lol'd in real life over that. :grin:

And to answer the question...well, loneh's post gis it away  :mrgreen:

Yeah, he's a little mindf#cked but as long as we keep telling ourselves it's only towards the female population we'll be fine. For now.

EDIT: I gotta start making sense  :neutral:

Looking at the text below your avatar makes EVERYTHING seem good.

Now, time to go make a coffee and have a smoke!

Shagrath said:
Yeah, he's a little mindf#cked but as long as we keep telling ourselves it's only towards the female population we'll be fine. For now.

EDIT: I gotta start making sense  :neutral:

u gif buttsecks? ;o

I just got an idea for a quest in the game:

Have the player hunt down a butt rapist named Lonewolf. Think pulp fiction with Lonewolf as Zed

ChengYi said:
I just got an idea for a quest in the game:

Have the player hunt down a butt rapist named Lonewolf. Think pulp fiction with Lonewolf as Zed

Thats the best film in the world, well..Pulp Fiction and Bladerunner are my 2 fav films of all time.  You have good taste.

I have the last post in three threads, so it's not my fault... I say it's Wei's for not being productive enough to finish 100 armors in 2 days. I mean come on...

...............I'm dead, totally...dead.

College is being a real pain right now so, I'm kind of busy with a billion assignments, reports and story writing (for english lit).  So I won't be as 'productive' anytime soon.  I did armours for 5 units I think, 2 of which share the same armour :grin:.  I'll try and get Jin finished asap, but the others will have to be assigned random other stuff until we can get more things together.  What I could do with though..is a helping hand!

Sorry, I only work with words and numbers... And facts, but that's another story. Not much artistic talent here though, I'm afraid. I'd help if I could...

I've got a full-time job, evening classes (to get a degree matching my knowledge -_-), overwork, an 8-year-old to take care of and way too many hobbies.
Oh, also had a relation for 2 years but that project was put ON HOLD due to a lack of time :- /

Back
Top Bottom