Servitor's screenshots Mongol Delta (09-02-2009)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Servitor said:
So... The caravan guards are also wearing a course tunic, pavise shield, head wrappings, wrapping boots and pitshforks?

It wasn't really the caravan guards being overpowered, But rather the factional units not yet completed. =3
Servitor

Lol, ~meanie~.  You're a headless rhino in my brains, nao ;o

Unluckily coding all of that in would be a total madafakin pain for my chibi brain.  Check the Coders' Lab, you'll figure out when the right time to play will appear, then ;D

A few more awesome screenshots from Servitor! (Flying axes an arrow pierced head and a spear crushing trough a shield right into a nomad's abdomen)
I prefer my previous ones, but oh well. Here they are.

mongoldelta020ni0.jpg

mongoldelta021ok5.jpg

mongoldelta022ni8.jpg

mongoldelta023xl4.jpg

mongoldelta024yn5.jpg

mongoldelta025dh6.jpg

mongoldelta026um5.jpg

mongoldelta027qs5.jpg

mongoldelta028xs0.jpg

mongoldelta029yh4.jpg

mongoldelta030rh0.jpg

mongoldelta031kd8.jpg

mongoldelta032gt0.jpg

mongoldelta033tv3.jpg

mongoldelta034ws7.jpg

The nomad getting an axe thrown at him at picture 3 is me. The dude with the spear, bow and sword. It would seem the axe would miss me completely, but because of my galloping direction it flew 1 inch past my head ... Scary. The last  picture are also me, but an entirely different battle. I got him cheering by becoming computer-controlled after the battle was won.  But you guys knew that of course. -.-'

If you like this, check my latest pictures at the TPW-Screenshots tread. The mod is very high quality, which gives high quality screenshots. (And the mod itself is awesome as well)
Servitor
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:
Hmm... Why does it look like someone's pee-ed over my computer?
Well, I got the settings from this tread (or post)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51038.msg1392774.html#msg1392774

And this is how it looked for him.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51038.msg1391653.html#msg1391653

And this is how it looks for me.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51038.msg1471107.html#msg1471107

I dunno why mine seem different. Maybe because my screen brightness is higher by standard? Sorry, but I can't help you here.  :neutral:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Servitor

****shtidamnit.

Well.

I don't know what I did to get my awesome HDR settings. Everyone else that tried them said they looked way different for them than my screenshots. So, I just tried a different HDR settings. I didn't like it, so wanted to go back. Now my blur effects are seriously screwed. Every single only I try has blurred trees. Every mod, Every HDR.

Well, After a complete re-install I managed to get my old HDR settings again. But I am sorry to say that their blurriness is really starting to irritrate me about now. Hehe, I will just use a slightly altered version of Zaro's version I think.

>.<
Servitor

Yeah, I used your settings, and Atolests. Instead of these awesome, beautiful, blurriness, I get something a bit better than Zaro's. I don't know why, haha.

*Selfish* Okay, now quickly get a new version, so I can start making new screenshots! *Selfish*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom