Servitor's screenshots Mongol Delta (09-02-2009)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
mongoldelta002na5.png

mongoldelta001ry5.png

mongoldelta003gs1.png

The dark one is a bit out of focus. The first picture is the best one I think, it's focused on my character, and has blur behind him. And I didn't use photoshop! Just very awesome HDR settings from atolest.

Here's one that's pretty much normal.
mongoldelta004iq0.jpg

Servitor

Yes the river bug is something i cant quite grasp. Ben has asked that i remove bridges and make (most) of the river travel-friendly. i havent done it yet. and dont plan to for a while. sorry, maybe someone else can.

Use photobucket to host your things on.  I've never gotten a 'bandwith exceeded' message from them.

Also, Kongol - Ben is no longer on this mod, I took over fter he quit.  But if you ever get on MSN I'll introduce you with the other team members. :smile:

Weird.

I'm not sure what causes it then. >.<

Still, some of them pics remind me of the old delta release.  When version 1.0 comes out more screens will be needed, thats when the majority of the models, scenes and textures will be added, until then its basically pure coding that needs to be addressed.

Ehr.. O.0 I am  using the Delta release. There's a new one?

Servitor

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=0
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=
[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=1
AlternativeDepth=1
AllowAntialias=1
BugFixMode=0
SkipShaderOptimization=0
QuadVertexBuffer=0
[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=1
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=0
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=500
[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyBloom=120
KeyOcclusion=121
KeyReflection=122
KeyCombination=16
KeyShadow=119
KeyWater=118
[REFLECTION]
ReflectionPower=10
ChromePower=5
UseCurrentFrameReflection=0
ReflectionQuality=2
ReflectionSourceSpecular=50
ReflectionSourceTFactor=50
UseAdditiveReflection=0
ReflectionDepthBias=0
UseLowResReflection=0
ReflectionSinglePass=1
[BLOOM]
BloomPowerDay=30
BloomFadeTime=5000
BloomConstantDay=3
BloomQuality=2
BloomScreenLevelDay=100
BloomCurveDay=6
BloomPowerNight=15
BloomConstantNight=2
BloomCurveNight=-3
BloomScreenLevelNight=100
BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=5
BloomAdaptationMultiplier=80
BloomAllowOversaturation=1
[SSAO]
UseFilter=1
OcclusionQuality=2
FilterQuality=2
DarkeningLevel=30
BrighteningLevel=20
IlluminationLevel=40
AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30
UseAmbientOcclusion=1
UseIndirectLightning=1
FadeDistance=16
[COLORCORRECTION]
DarkeningAmountDay=5
ScreenLevelDay=100
ScreenLevelNight=100
DarkeningAmountNight=-10
GammaCurveDay=8
GammaCurveNight=8
ColorSaturationDay=-3
ColorSaturationNight=-3
UsePaletteTexture=1
[PLUGIN]
WeatherMod=0
[WATER]
UseWaterDeep=1
WaterDeepness=20
WaterQuality=2
[SHADOW]
ShadowFadeStart=40
ShadowFadeEnd=80
ShadowAmountDay=60
ShadowAmountNight=30
ShadowScreenLevelDay=60
ShadowScreenLevelNight=20
ShadowQuality=2
UseShadowFilter=0
FilterQuality=2
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0
MaxAnisotropy=8
ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0
DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
[MOTIONBLUR]
MotionBlurQuality=0
MotionBlurVelocity=12
MotionBlurRotation=12

Eumolpus said:
Thanks what? O.0

Oh... HDR settings. Take heed though, these settings make your view really blurry. It's harder to see clearly, which is the very reason I like it so much. (Horse riding at 50 MPH is bound to look blurry)

And another screenie, Yay! This one shows the actual weirdness of my HDR settings.

mongoldelta005so3.jpg

Servitor said:
Ehr.. O.0 I am  using the Delta release. There's a new one?

Servitor

While user-wise not necessarily a better one, coding wise, yes, there's a newer and better release.  The lettering is misleading, but we're rebuilding it from the ground up with actual Module System coding rather than dummy-unnoficial editor tools that were used by the previous coder.  Those tools made new releases impossible.  You couldn't really do anything with the module system that way since it would have burnt away every single entry with the tools.

The Beta Release thread is as a sticky at the top.  If you want an actual "finalized" gameplay keep the delta.  But the Beta will soon grow and surpass that one, and with the support of testers such a process can take place faster than planned.

Back on topic - Awesome screenies, no way my laptop can do that XD  But ya, last screenie was really fakin weird :p

The old map creator was Kongol Kahn, who still might be around to help out.  In the meantime Lonehwolf is the new mapper, the terrain texturer (basically the entire maps 'graphical design') is done by me.  You can expect to see some great updates graphically to the betas, since they don't require tests (they're just dds files) they'll be added to the beta releases over time.  The main features of Mongol (surpassed version of Delta of course) will be available in the 1.0 release.

Slots were such graphical updates may be seen are indicated in the coders' lab (inside the spoiler, which was completely rewritten).

mongoldelta006yw8.jpg

mongoldelta007fn5.jpg

mongoldelta008fu4.jpg

mongoldelta009sp6.jpg

mongoldelta010iy1.jpg

mongoldelta011ri2.jpg

mongoldelta012jp6.jpg

mongoldelta013fq2.jpg

mongoldelta014gb0.jpg

mongoldelta016pr4.jpg

mongoldelta017dg3.jpg

mongoldelta018cq1.jpg

mongoldelta019ra8.jpg

The last one is me. =3
Servitor

Edit: They're now wrapped up in a spoiler tag, So I can post some more screenies here later on.

Nice Screens. :smile:

Keep it up.  0.2 of the beta was released as well, it's still not a 'playable' mod as such, but we've already added a bunch of factions which delta didnt have lol.

Servitor said:
I won't download it. =.= I already have a trauma from 0.1's caravan guards.

That was fixed, and the new factions were added.  They share the same color, but that's already been covered as well.

So... The caravan guards are also wearing a course tunic, pavise shield, head wrappings, wrapping boots and pitshforks?

It wasn't really the caravan guards being overpowered, But rather the factional units not yet completed. =3
Servitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom