SP Native Fantasy First try mod: Native_fantasy_Expansion( Alpha release jul. 22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneldur

Sergeant Knight
Alpha-release  :grin:

http://www.mbrepository.com/download.php?id=1416&f=Native_Fantasy.rar
http://www.filefront.com/14133457/Native%20Fantasy.rar

4 new races.  Courtesey of -IYI-O-R-T-:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2880

A thing i wished  since i played Warband in the early beta-testing:

1) Have a campaign where Victories and defeats are persistent -like having Warband fighting on  a Total War alike campaign map in Multiplayer!
:grin:

Well it wont be the case that every dude can run with his army along the world map the same time and there are lot of reasons not to wish that.  :???:

But since i saw Egbert´s  "Battle Time" Im pretty sure it is possible to do some campaign-thingy with already exicting codes!

Although I cant do it myself  or alone im pretty sure This can be done:

Take Battle Time as it is http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html !

Then simply make a camp_menu in which the player_ Party can be switched to King and Marshals of the different factions or define this Hero party´s! Like Alayen is a lord and Marshal of faction_1 , Jeremus of faction_2 and so on. 2nd one has already been done i know!

once this is done you can play this:
1player every faction controls a marshal_party (so not more then 6 in Native) for a spectific time about you need an agreement how long it should be.
After that time is passed/played you send the saved game to next faction-leader player And he starts his campaign actions!

But the real trick is: Numberless player can join the battles which happen or are iniciated by the Faction leader players and due to Egbert´s good work all changes like xp gold or loot are gonna be persistent!
No player have an exclusive soldier or character that belongs to him and the choise who gets a lord or mighty troop to fight with and who an barely trained footmen is gonna be 1 grab mainly.
So all fight for their Kingdom!  :shock:

- Werewolves

-Beasts (gorillas)

-Dark Elves

-undead - Keedo 420

-sounds for monsters: Adorno

all races use default sounds. So Gorillas Undeads and Werewolves they all use mankind voices. ------A pitty thing solved by Adorno

-shield bash -----faked dual-wielding with left hand swords only.    Mirathei

-formations          Mirathei    with tweak from Gallius Domsticus

-One man stands/locations:                              spawns from wickedshot

-dungeon scenes and outdoor scenes where the main char goes alone for artifacts or new npc-members or a cruel death.                        13 till now

Bridge Battles Arch3r 

teleport on world map (from kolba tut.)

some are linked somehow with quests (from kolba tut.)

Boars are in now  its great:

16jn1bm.jpg

thats Highlander´s and IYIORT´s work. Me only put them together!

another battle:

n2oj00.jpg

ogre somehow:
2py6uex.jpg

Perma Death: 2 scripts one out of Vilhalmjrs Ironman mod
one  Kolba gave me directly.
together they  create a challenging difficulty

Added Undead Faction 100% done
Redone / added high tier troops of all factions 100%
Redone Khergits into dark elven Faction 100%

Some Magic fom Miratheis Curtain of fire that was easy to implement just like summon/teleport on battlefield and his area damage script.    what was his name  :lol: a yes Mirathei

Although I m hardly more than a compiler this might become a worthy fantasy mod.
Beta perhaps in one or two weeks. If there is any feedback/interest

But I still need help with:

-sounds ( horse/boars)
-world map (somehow my pc is angry about the editor)
-story 

Burnt Trees by talak    This I put in to fight the game formations game lack.
Area damage magic 2: Berserker Pride

Items and Osp:
Stones weapon pack
Jikweapons
Osp Steam punk pack 1 and 2 -IYI-O-R-T-:
OSP Woad Skins - by Kolba                  
OSP Armor Pack - by maw  
Creators:
Burrek
Lord Condormanius
Ornumentum

Stainless Steel 6.0 mod builders
DaBlade
Subotai

Stones-Weapon-pack stoned-dude

alphadeltas_viking_pack AlphaDelta

OSP Horse Pack - by maw
creators:
Argent Usher
DaBiggMan
Chel's
Gallus Domesticus
Predak

OSP Shield Pack - by maw
??
OSP Helmet Pack - by Dindi
Creators:
Luigi.
Njiekovic
Ursca
Ubberdorc
Mirathei
Raz.
The Pope
TRC
Dindi

OSP Weapon Pack - by Bismark
Creators:
RR_Raptor65
The Pope
James
Luigi   

Talak's Unique Armory: Talak
the gimli axes Llew2
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6287.msg1409739.html#msg1409739

Dungeons/Outdoor scenes with lots of monsters where you may find mighty artifacts or die:
13zx0ky.jpg

x256vd.jpg

zwccxh.jpg

kdvk91.jpg

2f0c8c5.jpg

so you die
You may find them on the world map:
210geo6.jpg

and if you find one of these:

1652s2.jpg
you may press "F" to switch on to teleport your party: 

the "go" will only activate the teleport you´ll need to find the standard "leave area" to leave the dungeon anyway

printImage

5d5e1s.jpg

or not and leave the place where you came from.

This sounds absolutely crazy and fun. Hope it's for real.
The pictures are not showing for me. And trying out the URL brings me to some German photoalbum site with nothing on it.
Please try imageshack or tinypic or anything else that works.

I'm intrigued as to wether you succeed in making specific boar/monster sounds or not. It seems impossible to me.

hm perhaps im doing something wrong with the screenies :oops:

I just tried to send them from my e-mail adress directly. imageshack you say...photobucket i heard somewhere else we may see. 

Adorno said:
This sounds absolutely crazy and fun. Hope it's for real.
The pictures are not showing for me. And trying out the URL brings me to some German photoalbum site with nothing on it.
Please try imageshack or tinypic or anything else that works.

I'm intrigued as to wether you succeed in making specific boar/monster sounds or not. It seems impossible to me.

It is for real I swear  I just playing dungeons with werewolves, gorillas, dark elven asassins and undeads; and chests if you survive. Probability of perma death by knockout is 95% btw :shock:

Without comparing my poor work with that I ´m almost sure that the old TLD for 808 had special sounds for orcs so someone knows how I hope

edit2: crazy thing I have the screenies by open my topic  :?: whats going on here

Damned I want to see those screens. Try http://tinypic.com/
Just browse your images where it says 'File' and press 'upload now'.
Then copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' here.

Have you made the dungeon scenes yourself, or are they just old native ones?

Both its damn hard work with own dungeons from the scratch but with wicked´s spawn script its worth to do it.

I made only 3 real dungeons and made something about 4 outdoor scenes. much easier and similar impressive
I´m trying the screenie upload just now
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ww35z&s=5

that???

seems to be good can you see now ?? i´ll add more and hell thanks
http://i42.tinypic.com/ngyjj7.jpg

so you can see now those in my third post yes??? sorry but i just wanted to show them in the right order to clarify how the teleport works ingame
BTW is my english understandable somehow ??

perhaps the tinypic. links will be better for the future thanks for that i may add things in two days i hope.

-sounds (monsters)
-world map (somehow my pc is angry about the editor)
-story

Meneldur said:

-sounds (boars and monsters)
Here are various growl and breathing sounds of monsters, dragons and the like (royalty free of course):
http://www.4shared.com/file/109836386/fb62c785/MB-Growl-zombie-monster-dragon.html
Just cut up the sample. If they can be used I have some more...

Thanks for that again Adorno. It "sounds" great.  :grin:
The pitty thing is me. If i would have an idea how or with what I could cut the sounds you gave me in its parts ; I would put them into the native sounds folder and add it in the module sounds py, and address them to my(IYIORT s) gorilla /werewolves skins. Never done something like that. 

Meneldur said:
Thanks for that again Adorno. It "sounds" great.  :grin:
The pitty thing is me. If i would have an idea how or with what I could cut the sounds you gave me in its parts ; I would put them into the native sounds folder and add it in the module sounds py, and address them to my(IYIORT s) gorilla /werewolves skins. Never done something like that.
If you figure out how to use them - don't ask me  :smile: - just let me know and I can make a bunch of 'monster'ish' sounds.
I tried searching for some boar sounds, but all I find is pig sounds - and it's not really the same  :neutral:
- and there are no boars around my block so no chance of doing the recording myself I'm afraid  :smile:

"If you figure out how to use them - don't ask me  :smile:" Adorno

Ok in the module ini. Imay give it a try and see what happens.

Still no idea how to cut your file into the 1- to - 3 second shortcuts like the mancry/ warcry sounds in the main folder are.

If this is ever solved I may p.m. you for your kind offer.

"Any screenshots of the gorillas on boars?" pentagathus

check the first post

1 ja 2 wie 3 wens´t magst  treffen wir uns im bier forum.

I´ve no Idea how to make translations till now :cry:

If I ever get It might happen as one of the last work steps.

Is the benefit of a german version worth the work  :?: :?: :?: 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom