[OBSOLETE] Version 0.2 Ready. (Updated 16-Feb-09)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and the path Pali chose was leading to a dead end. The source was corrupt .. etc.
But I guess this mod is pretty much dead already. :sad:

You couldn't really edit the mod any more with the module system since he was only using the Troop and Item editors. And so Wei.xiadi had to start all over again. :wink: I don't know if you knew this already but you should have I guess.

Eumolpus said:
You couldn't really edit the mod any more with the module system since he was only using the Troop and Item editors. And so Wei.xiadi had to start all over again. :wink: I don't know if you knew this already but you should have I guess.
Ooooh, that's too bad. What a lazy arsehole. If that happens again, some guy has a way of turning .txt files into module system code. Can't remember who though.

Ruthven said:
Eumolpus said:
Ooooh, that's too bad. What a lazy arsehole. If that happens again, some guy has a way of turning .txt files into module system code. Can't remember who though.
Well he is not only lazy, he's a liar as well. You see, on the outside, he may seem to be a friendly and genuine guy. In fact, I can say he 'ruled' this mod with an iron fist. You know, ordering people around, being harsh etc. He is only nice to the people who don't understand his real character. When he realised Wei.xiadi was telling me about him, he told Wei that Lonewolf and I were talking behind his (Wei.xiadi's) back. I can't tell you anymore about this, I'm sorry - I might a) get banned; or b) upset Wei.xiadi.

I jacked the mod because I was sick of doing the majority of the work.  If someone wants the module files I can have loneh publish them for people to continue the mod.  I myself have no intentions of helping this ever again.

Also, if you're going to say that the mod slowed down after Pali left, then at least realise that the majority of the work he 'did' do, which we scrapped for the beta anyway - wasn't his work, AT ALL.  He used zaro's meshes, he used the HUG minilist and various other things.  The main workers were Kongol and I, Pali did the item editing and various other tweakable things (which later turned out to be useless because he only ever used the editors).

I'm not going back into the world of **** that kicked off because of certain lies and what not.  But The mod died when it's 2 best members left and neither of those members were Pali.  Heck, after Pali left I even did an entire array of armorus for the Jin, but now all of my work is apart of Calradia Rising and I'm continueing to work for them and the Fallout series.

Good luck to anyone on here, but..seriously - just let this forum die. :grin:

I'm going to step in to disagree.

I have done very little. I have done asian faces, very poorly. I have done the map, and have still not fanalized anything, I was the most lazy team member. A lot of the things you and Pali have done have confused me but I was impressed.

I dont have anything against you or Pali, run things how you want, but i will not let either of you destroy this mod because you both seem too power hungry to accept the fact that we ALL worked on this mod as a team, regardless. Pali may have used other peoples work, i dont know, either way if he hadnt the mod would not have been started. Same with you Wei, without your work this mod would not have been any good. Without my mapping or asian-face configurements the game would seem less-mongol. We all contributed. I've noticed your saying of "there is no chain of command" and that you are the leader and are going to act like one. You've made that claim and yet you have not stepped up to it, which is confusing. I would step up and organize this with a real TEAM, but I have a lot other things to do out-side the internet that require my presence.

This isnt a clan, there are no leaders. This is just a mod, for those who want to have fun and who enjoy mongol-like mods.

Infact, the only reason why you were appointed mod was because I asked Janus to promote you in my place. I thought you and Pali would get along and not act like children fighting over who has played with more toys. This mod "died" when you and Pali decided you werent going to work together like men.

It's too bad, maybe another team will step up that does not value personal credit, but rather the success of historical mongol mods for games.

Kongol Khan.

Chil guys..

Open your cloth and enjoy the air blowing..

naad_03b.jpg

When I click download this comes up: "This download does not exist!"  :neutral: I'd really like to try this mod out.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the alt download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom