should women be considered a form of loot?

should women be considered a form of loot?

• yes

Votes: 283 90.1%
  • no

Votes: 31 9.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ChengYi

Regular
I know this is sensitive but for historical accuracy women are often considered as loot in the days of genghis khan. a wife taken from another man is farm more precious because it shows she's worth fighting for. in alot of ways some women are taken form than once

I say yeah, no woman can honestly take offence to historical facts and if they did I wouldn't care anyway.  We all know christians slaughtered muslims in the crusades and vise versa, the germans killed millions of jews and we're educated in these events at a young age.

The topics not sensitive, it's realistic and historically accurate.

and yes, they definately should be.  Since wasn't Genghis' wife 'stolen'.  To them it was a natural culture, it wasn't like now where you touch someones hand and they scream 'rape'.

Well, it's an obvious win for the women loot i guess =/  Now tell me in what way i'll code that to avoid making it appear fake  :mad:

can you have a software class "women" which inherits from "food" or "book" that gives moral bonus or skill bonus? make sure women are not consumed as food though

ChengYi said:
can you have a software class "women" which inherits from "food" or "book" that gives moral bonus or skill bonus? make sure women are not consumed as food though

Food is actually hardcoded mate.  I don't believe I can do that.  I'll try seeing the morale boost flags and somehow do those.  I am sure about food being hardcoded in a particular order.  I'll do my best to try figuring something that works.

Lonehwolf said:
So I'm supposed to do what?  Add a miniature model of a woman as an item and "assume" they take women out with them on search parties? ;o

Uhh, something wouldn't figure  :???:

Question: Will they be a food source?  :twisted:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Lonehwolf said:
So I'm supposed to do what?  Add a miniature model of a woman as an item and "assume" they take women out with them on search parties? ;o

Well you can technically eat women so why not? ;o  +200 morale boost, and a x2 modifier to enrage and sprint ability :p

Lonehwolf said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Lonehwolf said:

Well you can technically eat women so why not? ;o  +200 morale boost, and a x2 modifier to enrage and sprint ability :p

Sweet. Also, I saw what you did there.
sick bastard  :lol:
Just a nip between the legs...

I think the generic "supplies" should be a 'food' source. Supplies should be an icon which includes many various tools, weapons, clothing, etc. The icon could be a large bundle of things and you will recieve 'supplies' after you fight a battle, enter a location or recieve them from other parties.

All I'll need is an icon to use like furs or book that resembles a woman (make them hot for the little kids so they have a reason to play this mod) and i'll take care of the rest.  :twisted:

There once was a documentation about the Mongols, and like every other country at that time, they looted woman, gold, food, cattle. As a bonus Genghis Khan took the princes/royal blooded woman of every cities he captured and slept with them. Therefore, it is estimated that there are A LOT of people who have Genghis Khan's blood.

jong836 said:
There once was a documentation about the Mongols, and like every other country at that time, they looted woman, gold, food, cattle. As a bonus Genghis Khan took the princes/royal blooded woman of every cities he captured and slept with them. Therefore, it is estimated that there are A LOT of people who have Genghis Khan's blood.

I'm growing to like Genghis Khan a real lot.  He bangs hard and lots ;o  That's being hc ofc.  Yy, i'll walk in his footsteps.

omzdog said:
He died of a freak accident while hunting I believe. gl
there are a lot of theories about his death but non of it is clear. the accident didn't kill him though.

there was a legend in present day Gansu, China (former Xixia) He was recovering from the accident in a cave after the accident and realize he doesn't have that long to live, age is catching up to him, and they say thats the cave is where he made his future plans for his son.

the other legend was he was having sex with the Tangut queen he captured, and the contraption in her genital tore his penis off and he died from the pain

Back
Top Bottom