[READ BEFORE VOTING] Horses' healthpool. Should it be lowered?

Should horses be nerfed (hp wise)

• Yes, they're taking too long to die.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, it's fine. (5-7 arrows on 102% difficulty)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Lonehwolf

Sergeant
Details:

So far, the polls that were set-up were the following:

-Abilities (Enrage, sprint and focus) to be added to the game.  Majority of votes in favor, we're having these with drawbacks.
-Headshots will turn out fatal on the spot (unless damage to player is lowered via settings).  Only way to avoid that is either by avoiding the projectile altogether or wearing quite a heavy helm that hinders movement.  Majority voted in favor of this.
-Horses.  Currently the light horses are taking too long to die.  I suggest the following:

Should we pump the swift horses' speed and lower their health, overall, or keep them as it is?  It's totally non realistic even on 134% difficulty.  They take too long to die, and it just doesn't make any sense at all.  Either way, the poll is up for you to choose.  Horses will still be useful, and charges will still be chargers, and warhorses will stay by your side for longer than any other horse.

Want to specify other details?  Go ahead in the posts below.

'No' votes will count if you reply below with valid reasons.  Voting 'Yes' will be taken for the above reasons.

If you get shot in the face and your only response is that of an agitated look.  Somnething definately isn't working properly.

I voted for No.1

4 votes, not bad for a few hours in the early morning.  I'd appreciate a few more votes though, the sooner we draw a conclusion the sooner we move on. xD

Well, If we get about 8 positive with no more than 3 negative I'll take it down and increase headshot pwnage, and then on to horse hcness ;o

AND GET ONLINE, *****!  :shock:

Yes, a horse is an animal not a machine. The concept of homeostasis is very delicate to the body and all living animals need to maintain this. If a horse loses blood it will die and that can be done with the simple strick and serious blow to the cranium.

I think the votes have come to a conclusion, don't you?

6 - 1.

It seems the horses must DIE...easily...well, easier anyway.

Ok, whats the next Poll Wolf?

Back
Top Bottom