Important Announcements (Read)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
Okay.  First things first, there is no chain of command, there never was - never will be.

Since some of my recent team mates seem confused due to certain threads (which might I add have been erased) I thought it a necessity to explain how this team will work.  There is 1 project leader, me.  There is 1 coder, Wolf and everyone else are categorised beneath their typical fields of practice.  Some do textures (like me), some do models, some do music or concept art.  it doesn't matter.  I will listen to ALL suggestions made, I will respect EVERYONE equally.  But I will also play the part of a leader, I'll help organise our efforts, help compile things into 1 neat Mod and I'll try my utter best to make this Mod as good as I know it can be.

If anyone has any questions concerning this, please PM me. 

Mongol Epsilon will take a little longer to release then we thought.  Due to some errors in the module system, our new coder informs me that we need to re build the entire module.  Which is what we're planning to do.  I apologise for the wait and I also apologise for the recent turn in 'change' for this Mod. 

Regards
Wei.Xiadi

Information regarding the PM: Mass PM Sent : Mongol team (or whatever it was)

The files inside contain none of the work made by Bennet, It was just the mod Pali sent me when he 'left' the first time.  There may be errors since I was in the process of editing the files, this is not a MODIFICATION to play and be happy with.  it simply listed the few edits of the BRF's and textures for those who are doing work for the team.  It's so that we all have the same files so that when I get given lots of different work I know exactly where everything goes.  I apologise for having not mentioned that before.

In regards to pali's statement: so what you sent me is a bunch of worthless crap - I'll respond by informing you that is it infact 'your worthless crap'  Me and Bennet have yet to compile our work together.  So all insults regarding the mod fall to the edits you made, not me or Bennet.

I also apologise for the menu textures, I thought I'd removed them as I was testing new ideas.

Regards
Wei

Due to college and my new heavy schedule of work.  My time (given) to this mod wil lbe decreased dramatically.  Unfortunately I need a lot of help in the production of armours and Mongolina Troop trees.  But since nobody seems to be 'arsed' to do it it looks like the Mod wil lbe put on a semi-hold until we are ready again to proceed.

All work is to be sent to me via msn whever its been done and a revision of the team/their assignments will be organsied and adjusted shortly.  To be honest the 'team' isnt going very quickly and no updates can be released without the other mongol troop trees.  Its fairly easy to do, all the names are given to you in the coders lab by Lord Corentin.  Just use them to create random trees.

Anyways yeah, I'm on hold for the time being. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom