Possible Story Narrative

Users who are viewing this thread

ChengYi

Regular
since we need writers here I suggest we write sample narratives. I'll write the first portion and you people reply with the second portion you made up. so here's part 1:

People from all civilizations and culture regard slaves as the lowest of society. But their low rank social status does not deny them the opportunity for greatness. three such slave greatly impacted the life of Chingis Khan, and forever changed the world. First, is the old slave Khokha-Heicheng, abandoned the tribe and raised him since he was a child. second, is Khada'an, who saved his life from the Tayichi'uds and ask nothing in return. Third, was a former slave who later became one of his greatest generals, Muqali.

so now you people make up  the second part 

Muqali was a stout figure in any military operation.  He had broad shoulders and a big fat head that seemed to hang uncomfortably between a set of skinny shoulder blades.  His neck, although as smooth as babies bottom, was long; maybe even slender.  His ear lobes drooped down to his shoulders whilst his eyebrows extended out like well fed silkworms.

The other two were small, skinny and ugly as ****.

So what exactly is the purpose of this, we writing some sort of historucal documentation on three random characters that may or may not be ficticious, since I certaintly wouldn't know. :smile:

This is for people who wish to contribute to the story of companions and claimants and post their stories.  Although most people have done it in the other threads, this is the real thread. :razz:

Would be awesome if a storyline was built before i started coding the dialogs and strings files.  Would save me from a helluva lot of trouble and won't need to re-edit.

The storyline will be the early life of Ghengis Khan, and I will tell you on MSN next time you're on.

Just for reference, Mongol takes place in 1186, Great Khan takes place in 1206, and Mongol Invasion takes place in 1250.

Back
Top Bottom