ChengYi - Music

Users who are viewing this thread

ChengYi

Regular
guys, any of you modders doing any music? I would be nice to have hoomei/throatsinging soundtrack. Also I think mongolian fast paced Long Song/Urtyn duu would make excellent battle music, through not as famous as hoomei.

example urtyn duu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJw1TPQxYao&feature=related

more example music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6VgJNaqhTQ&feature=channel

Huun Huur Tu.  Do you like them?  We do. :razz:

We are sending their agent a letter asking permission to use their music in Mongol.

By the way, nice music selections there.  The girl is a little ear-piercing sometimes there, though. :smile:

Pali Gap said:
Huun Huur Tu.  Do you like them?  We do. :razz:

We are sending their agent a letter asking permission to use their music in Mongol.

By the way, nice music selections there.  The girl is a little ear-piercing sometimes there, though. :smile:

Huun Huur Tu is tuvan Khoomei, not really "Mongolian". know where to get fast paced Urtyn duu? did you see the 30 episdoe tv series Genghis Khan? the Battle Urtyn duu in that series is great

I don't know how difficult it would be to acquire such music.  Heck, if I was going to use that, I might as well ask the Kazakhs for the music from Sergei Bodrov's Mongol. xD

Pali Gap said:
I don't know how difficult it would be to acquire such music.  Heck, if I was going to use that, I might as well ask the Kazakhs for the music from Sergei Bodrov's Mongol. xD

what about my hoomei?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AEywgZq28

Ah, damn.  I lost my imagination years ago. xD

It is becoming quite difficult for me to write convincing stories.

OMG..you're awesome at throat singing.

Can you play the violin or any musical instrument and throat sing with the music, we only need lots of samples - if you can't, I know people who can modify the audio sound so expand it or whatever it is they do in studios lol.

But yeah, that was brilliant..can you be our throat singing genius ^^

we'll give you free cookies!

Chengyi, can you do more throat singing in different ways?  We think you may be our music. xD

Oh, damn, he got to it before me. xD

Wei.Xiadi said:
OMG..you're awesome at throat singing.

Can you play the violin or any musical instrument and throat sing with the music, we only need lots of samples - if you can't, I know people who can modify the audio sound so expand it or whatever it is they do in studios lol.

But yeah, that was brilliant..can you be our throat singing genius ^^

we'll give you free cookies!

no i am a below amateur throatsinger. I can't even control the notes i sing...but I think Urtyn Duu is better suited for M&B mod

I insist.  :wink:

People can learn.  And if necessary, we can edit your recordings to death to make them sound very professional.

We also have this thing called copyright infringement.

It kinda forbids us to just steal random ****, which is why we need you and your awesome talents to help us.

PLEASE...PLEASE SING FOR US. Xd

Wei.Xiadi said:
We also have this thing called copyright infringement.

It kinda forbids us to just steal random ****, which is why we need you and your awesome talents to help us.

PLEASE...PLEASE SING FOR US. Xd

I can try but don't expect Huun Hurr Tu quality

I have a friend who creates music all the time, like techo and stuff - and Ben is well experianced with editing audio files.

Don't worry, you'll even learn to love the sound of your own voice once we're done. :smile:

and please, i've listened to your song like 3 times, its awesome :razz: I find it weird though, i heard you needed to vibrate your voice box and another guy said you push fingers in your throat by ya voice box to create the sound.  yet every Mongolian does it so fluently without any look of strain or pressure.

Really nice throat singing Cheng!! Btw, your face look like my uncle..  :lol: (It's true)

Well, i can play both Er Hu and violin.. But i can't do any audio editing..  :???:

SirAndre said:
Really nice throat singing Cheng!! Btw, your face look like my uncle..  :lol: (It's true)

Well, i can play both Er Hu and violin.. But i can't do any audio editing..  :???:

can you play the morin khurr/ma tou qin? it's the steppe ancestor of the er hu

Back
Top Bottom