[WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuroiNekouPL said:
oltanoltan said:
fantastic :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

O yeah, it's longest post on that forum... Let's make that guy our Administrator...
@topic. Mat, can you tell us some news? And... your forum is ekhem...

You're awfully cynical for someone who loves a deceased child molester.

JakCurse said:
KuroiNekouPL said:
oltanoltan said:
fantastic :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

O yeah, it's longest post on that forum... Let's make that guy our Administrator...
@topic. Mat, can you tell us some news? And... your forum is ekhem...

You're awfully cynical for someone who loves a deceased child molester.

uhm...Sorry, but You must be blind or stupid to trust medias...
But don't continue that offtop please...

Edit: @down (to not make more offtopic) I don't know how you can tell something about person who you never seen....
Hell yeah! Miedia said that he slept in the oxygen chamber, it must be true! geez... If media will say that Bush or someone famous is molester you will trust them? -.-

All I know is that I wouldn't let my son or daughter go and "play" with a rich millionaire for cash, on the condition that I wasn't to tell anyone.

seriously calm down. Mj was a molester, but he was still pretty cool. And its off topic. Good luck with the mod; I'm going to go bang my head on a wall for twenty second. Be finished before I come back.

Thanks. I'm going to show you my new kubelwagen mesh(it will be finished next day). I started to learn how to draw textures without using photos. I fixed tanks so they move corectly now so you will be able to see some shooting soon.

Happy B-day Mat! Now it's time to . . . Beat your's butt with belt with studs! :grin: (I know it's weird, but i had that same on my B-day in school :razz:) I'll give you some peanuts too :wink:

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! *sings*

And to be formal:

Sto lat! Sto lat! Niech żyje żyje nam! Sto lat! Sto lat! Niech żyje żyje nam! itd. itp.
Przyniosłeś wódkę i cukierki?

KuroiNekouPL said:
Happy B-day Mat! Now it's time to . . . Beat your's butt with belt with studs! :grin: (I know it's weird, but i had that same on my B-day in school :razz:) I'll give you some peanuts too :wink:

And now it's made clear why he likes MJ :lol:

JakCurse said:
KuroiNekouPL said:

Man... What is wrong with you? Have you some kind of problems in house or something like that and you must relieve in internet?
ehh....

KuroiNekouPL said:
JakCurse said:
KuroiNekouPL said:

Man... What is wrong with you? Have you some kind of problems in house or something like that and you must relieve in internet?
ehh....

Actually I agree with JakCurse, stop being so defensive, man whose idol was a child molester.

Kublewagon! That is fantastic! I am guessing you are removing horses from the mod? Or have you found a workaround that would stop a kubelwagon from snorting and galloping (the sounds that is)?

Originally they were scene props, then he brought them to life and they are rideable. Does that not constitute them as being mounts? Then again I am not a wiz coder like him.

happy b-day mat (better late than never)!
just for asking are you going to make german bike zyndap.

butscrew said:
Originally they were scene props, then he brought them to life and they are rideable. Does that not constitute them as being mounts? Then again I am not a wiz coder like him.
They function like mounts but they're not "mounts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom