Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks! Let me know when that is fixed. I will consider incorporating panaromic in future updates. How does it work, btw? Does it simply replace the "painted" horizon in the skybox, or does it change the "3d" hills that are currently in there?

Hi Spanky,

Since I have a very very little knowledge about modding and about what has been modified to get this excellent Panoramic mod, I'd rather like to give you the link to TheWitcher and & Soil (both the authors) mod:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53634.0.html

To me they have both accomplished a great job with skies and panoramic sensation, probably one of the most D/L mod here related to natural environment. It has been recently updated to 2.0:

v 2.00

+ major change in the method of creating panorama (changes in outer_terrains.brf and  outer_terrains_b.brf)
+ added new sky textures (17 in total) to create more diversive look of the skies
+ many changes in material properties for used textures
+ changed outer terrains models (huge thanks goes to Soil for doing that!)
+ changes in skyboxes.txt
+ optimisation of models and textures to reduce system requirements (there's minimal impact on performance)

There is still the blue mountains bug you will barely notice when playing.

Believe me my friend, once you get both 1257 Edition and Panoramic mod enhanced, you get the best environment
of the game (at least to me)

Have a nice day Spanky
Barbac
:wink:

Quests do not clear from the quest log.  Whether I finish them or fail them I get the notice but they still are there???

Kolakhan said:
Quests do not clear from the quest log.  Whether I finish them or fail them I get the notice but they still are there???
Maybe a stupid question, but did you resolve the quests after succeeding/failing at them? Typically when you "complete" a quest you still have to go and talk to the person who gave it to you so they can give you your reward (or, in the case of failure, consequences). Once you do that, the quest should clear.

But if you do all that already then it may be a bug.

First off, very good mod. I'm really enjoying the new look and feel of M&B.  :cool:

I've run into a strange bug involving XP on troops though. I've got a quest in which a Swadian Lord wants me to train 6 Swadian Sergeants. Everything went fine at first, and after a few days five of them were fully upgraded while one was still Swadian Infantry. I checked his stats, and his XP was at 88,888. After a couple of battles I checked again, and it was still 88,888. I took him to a training ground and sparred with him, the report said he had gained, yet his XP was still 88,888.  :neutral:

In the end I disbanded the guy and hired some more recruits (3). After a few battles, one had made it to Sergeant, one was Infantry and one was Footman. The Infantry guy is, again, stuck at 88,888. But worse, the Footman is also stuck now, at 34,163. Battles, sparring and my training skill say XP is being gained, but it isn't. I'm guessing the next time I hire, someone will get stuck at Militia... and the time after that, at Recruit...

Any idea what is causing this problem? I've never had it before in either Native or Native improved, so I'm guessing it must be something to do with your modifications to the troop trees. I'd take a look myself, but I have no idea how modding works yet.  :sad:

The color's factions are blanks.

Is it normal ?

exemple of the faction script :

0 fac_kingdom_1 Swadian_Order 0 14518340

The whie barded horse you get when joining Swadia has a super bight white LOD level. Looks a bit stragne that glowing horse what gets normal agian as you close on it.

Guys  when a txt file says "readme", it's not the computer equivalent of clever ploy devised to entice you into  of a dark backalley, knock you out with a sap, take all your valuable and cloth and leave you naked in the mud you know. You can read it...  :mrgreen:

I think it was 12 or something. Have to check. I always put all starting points on strenght :smile:

[edit] If this helps at all:

charfile_version = 1
name = Lord_PsykoOps
xp = 498
money = 1088

attribute_points = 0
skill_points = 0
weapon_points = 0

strength = 14
agility = 9
intelligence = 5
charisma = 6

trade = 0
leadership = 1
prisoner_management = 0
reserved_skill_1 = 0
reserved_skill_2 = 0
reserved_skill_3 = 0
reserved_skill_4 = 0
persuasion = 0
engineer = 0
first_aid = 0
surgery = 0
wound_treatment = 0
inventory_management = 0
spotting = 2
path-finding = 1
tactics = 0
tracking = 2
trainer = 0
reserved_skill_5 = 0
reserved_skill_6 = 0
reserved_skill_7 = 0
reserved_skill_8 = 0
looting = 0
horse_archery = 3
riding = 2
athletics = 2
shield = 0
weapon_master = 1
reserved_skill_9 = 0
reserved_skill_10 = 0
reserved_skill_11 = 0
reserved_skill_12 = 0
reserved_skill_13 = 0
power_draw = 4
power_throw = 1
power_strike = 0
ironflesh = 0
reserved_skill_14 = 0
reserved_skill_15 = 0
reserved_skill_16 = 0
reserved_skill_17 = 0
reserved_skill_18 = 0

one_handed_weapons = 19
two_handed_weapons = 33
polearms = 34
archery = 97
crossbows = 23
throwing = 24
firearms = 0

face_key_1 = 1a70c2441
face_key_2 = 36b2a63adcae4964

I am not sure whether this is a bug, but I have been seeing helmets
with the Masterwork and Deadly attributes.  I am pretty sure that
they were both Vaegir ones.

I also had a pretty strange experience, but I doubt that this one is
exclusive to the AD1257 mod.  Three companions and I were facing
seven Sea Raiders.  I went in, killed five, and got knocked unconscious.
The fight ended, and I got a screen which said "You have three troops,
they have two, and your only option is to surrender".  All three of my
companions were unhurt... the cowards.

First of all great mod, I really enjoy it.

Small detail: I have a Deadly Vaegir Helm that has the same armor value as a regular Vaegir helm (32) while the "deadly" one is significantly more expensive.

Edit: The same with a thick lamellar armor and reg one they both have 53 body armor and 15 leg armor (its the one with a red undercloth mesh, maybe the regular lamellar armors as well)

I am not sure if this a a bug but:

I just swore allegiance to the Nords and in the banner selection screen one of the banner available was the one of the Nords themselves, the one that flies over Sargoth (it is a yellow fade to white, bottom to top, with a black bird-like symbol pointing diagonally to the top left corner)

Is this right? Can I choose the same banner as the king himself?

One more :smile:
Can you guess that I am playing an insane amount of hours?

I entered a battle to help a lord and was knocked out in one of the scrimmages. The while selecting the option to send my men to fight without me, and the enemy number waning down, it eventually came to x amount of troops vs 0. A battle even started and everyone stood still for about 10 second, at which point I go the press tab msg of victory.

Details: I was 50 days into the game, playing as a merc of the Nords, the battle was against a caravan of Vaegirs.

Hmm... odd bug here. Whenever I demand "toll" from caravans, and they pay me the dialog screen closes fine. I can then go along happily spending my easy earnings.

HOWEVER, if I should click on the SAME caravan again (by accident usually, cause how can you tell?) I get the screen where they say "We paid you less than three days ago" ...

and the game totally freezes on that screen. It has the usual "Left click to continue" but clicking does nothing. The only way I have been able to escape this screen is to alt-f4 (thank god for quicksave spam!)

Has anyone else encountered anything like this or have any idea how to fix it?

Tuidjy said:
I am not sure whether this is a bug, but I have been seeing helmets
with the Masterwork and Deadly attributes.  I am pretty sure that
they were both Vaegir ones.

First of all great mod, I really enjoy it.

Small detail: I have a Deadly Vaegir Helm that has the same armor value as a regular Vaegir helm (32) while the "deadly" one is significantly more expensive.

Edit: The same with a thick lamellar armor and reg one they both have 53 body armor and 15 leg armor (its the one with a red undercloth mesh, maybe the regular lamellar armors as well)

I've noticed the same thing.

Lamellar armor has no strength requirement, masterwork and deadly Vaegir helms (maybe some other ones too) have the same defence rating as normal ones.

Also, similar helmets seem to have very large difference in defence ratings, i don't think that's a bug, just something to adress to balance items out.

Great mod, good luck with those future versions.

hi, idk if i write on the right place now but i downloaded the file but i couldn't extract it when i tried a warning messace comes up and say that the file may be damaged, that the file is corrupt ore something with end of the name.

I tried to download from my laptop but with same result, can you Post a link to another download site ore tell how i can fix it cuz the MOD look so great and i really wants to play it :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom