Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, just wanted to say I can't wait to play this and see what a great job you all did.  :grin:  Sorry I didn't help out much like I wanted to, never could figure out the modeling and all that.
(guess it just wasn't meant to be  :razz: ) In case anyone's wondering, the reason you never heard from me again was because I somehow went and managed to delete everything from and corrupt my old hard drive...so yeah. Sometimes I get curious. >.>

muz be from the original talera right? he might be in the locked original thread for talera before talera had a subforum.

That's where i fell in love with green nords :lol:

Dranz said:
Well, just wanted to say I can't wait to play this and see what a great job you all did.   :grin:  Sorry I didn't help out much like I wanted to, never could figure out the modeling and all that.
(guess it just wasn't meant to be  :razz: ) In case anyone's wondering, the reason you never heard from me again was because I somehow went and managed to delete everything from and corrupt my old hard drive...so yeah. Sometimes I get curious. >.>

No worries man. You had enough interest in the mod to watch it up to this point, and that's what counts. Hope you enjoy the release.

Back
Top Bottom