Scenes - Problems, Issues, and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I killed some bandits and looted one "third tattered scroll...Serathar...".  It appears to be a book, showing my reading progress and the like, but I can't read it off my my camp menu.  It just doesn't show up on the list of books.  Am I just missing something here?  Or does this need to be fixed?

I don't think it's meant to be read like a regular book from the camp menu. The Scrolls of Serathar all contain lines in their description when you mouse over them. See it as reading the cover of a book. Since it's only a scroll, you only have the cover to read. :smile:

Aye, its not meant to be read.

Come to think of it, we really should have just taken them out.

Elenmmare said:
Aye, its not meant to be read.

Come to think of it, we really should have just taken them out.

Good idea.  I can do that for Version 3.  That way people may stop complaining about a true quest for Serathar not being ready.

Of course, I never would have done that without your blessing, since it was your implementation and idea.

I've got to say this is a fun mod, nice music and interesting factions, but I have a few problems with it.

1. I'm not sure if it's possible, but could you change the color of quest parties.
It took me quite a while to find that bandit Alvore the first time I went through that feron quest.
The quest for the death hand really should tell you before accepting that your going be facing a king size army or at least allow it to restart for those of us playing realism mode.  I found my self with a 78 size army against 180 thinking the enemy would just be strong not outnumbered 3x1
Is there anyway you can reduce the number of raids needed for the feron quest? It took what felt like days to get enough and it's so risky considering you can't break out of it until its done
4. I don't know if it's me, but asyleth calvary is destroying my feron army almost every time unless I out number them by a wide margin. On the other hand illiarion calvary goes down easy.
5. I found the feron really in need of formations, they seem to distance there selves out to much and get killed easy unless you hold their position and wait to attack. Though I did enjoy actually using some strategy besides charge.
6. Also on Feron I think there numbers need to really come up some or Asyleth/Planelords/Illiarion strength needs to come down quite a lot, as it is currently for my games Asyleth and the Hill Giants  is more then a match for Feron not including the others.
7. Lastly thanks for listening and making this fun mod

I cant complete the quest where you need to fight Prince Adyunn. I've beaten Longbeard but when I win against Adyunn my game crashes.

Hehe, wrong thread mate. I'll post it in the other area :razz:.

How many times have you tried it? What is the error message?

Im Wondering is there any planned changes for the arena scenes like in sea haven becuase i absolutley enjoy the custom scenes.

P.S. is Gileas ever gonna be an open place to go inside. ive seen the inside using the edit mode and its cool but its empty.

Controled14 said:
Im Wondering is there any planned changes for the arena scenes like in sea haven becuase i absolutley enjoy the custom scenes.

P.S. is Gileas ever gonna be an open place to go inside. ive seen the inside using the edit mode and its cool but its empty.

It's always possible, but it would require some work.  Vendors would have to be added, dialog added, appropriate equipment added, etc. 

I got a fantastic Idea, since this is a fantasy mod, everyone pretty much knows that every certain world out their in books and games got their own dungeons. All Fantasy worlds got elves, demons, goblins and whatnot, however in this game, we don't see enough. We see mostly humans, undead, orcs, and these plainshaper's, no elves, goblins, man-eating plants, golems, or dragons. That what this mod is missing, and this game is not purely hardcore fantasy when you don't got monsters and demons roaming the areas.

I want to explore dungeons and get many different powerful items and artifacts, I want my dungeons to be filled with traps, puzzles, and challenges like a legend of zelda dungeons. I think this is possible but it be will not be easy to make.

darkedone02 said:
I got a fantastic Idea, since this is a fantasy mod, everyone pretty much knows that every certain world out their in books and games got their own dungeons. All Fantasy worlds got elves, demons, goblins and whatnot, however in this game, we don't see enough. We see mostly humans, undead, orcs, and these plainshaper's, no elves, goblins, man-eating plants, golems, or dragons. That what this mod is missing, and this game is not purely hardcore fantasy when you don't got monsters and demons roaming the areas.

I want to explore dungeons and get many different powerful items and artifacts, I want my dungeons to be filled with traps, puzzles, and challenges like a legend of zelda dungeons. I think this is possible but it be will not be easy to make.

This is not a suggestion thread  :mad:

We locked that up because we got too much to do for now...

Hehe, you made Cookie mad :razz:.

Anyway, I won't share to much but another modder on this website has volunteered to help with just that.

Elenmmare said:
Hehe, you made Cookie mad :razz:.

Anyway, I won't share to much but another modder on this website has volunteered to help with just that.

no no... that's me annoyed by writing up geological field reports. If it was me mad, i would turn green and rip the throat of that person out thru the computer screen. Opps, that's cyber hulk.

PM the team bout this glorious news please, boss??

I know this is off topic, but when will the suggestion thread be up again? I have a good idea for this mod.

hay guys. Picked up 2 more bugs :sad: :sad:

1. The arena in Gladepeace is a bit weird.. I know that the arena looks like a cave ,but the cave walls arn't solid...(i know it sounds weird ,but its true)
You can ride out into the fields through the walls as if it was nothing....(dont know if this only happens when your mounted ,because it was in a mounted tourny that i found out you can do this and the ai think its funny to ride off towards the sun to be never seen again.)

2. (Don't know if this is intentional ,but ok) I find its pretty hard to run away from guardians of Serathar (that empty city with the evil sword in it)
If i get close to them , thay would chase me even if i have an army of 70+ men (they dont cowar away like most other poeple WOULD do) and thay wont stop chasing me until i travel over half of the map! (seriusly they chased me from serathar to Everwatch and only after i spent a night at the city , thay were gone)

So, I've managed to join the Blighted Plague, and get the Necromancy book, it states that I am granted +5 to Necromancy and +2 to Leader ship as long as it's in my inventory. Problem is, I don't see the Necromancy skill and Leader ship skill has another name. So, the bonuses is useless, is it not? As to the bonus in the sword of one companion, Aslen I think, +2 to Power strike, but this skill has a different name?

Back
Top Bottom