Scenes - Problems, Issues, and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

nice. it will be great to work on games like you guys do. I've played Realm to Everquest to Camelot to WoW and many MMORPG.com games and now I want to make them plus it puts a ungodly  :twisted: amount of thoughts in my head so this should be fun.. using half my Hard Drive for Linux so I can use the free modding tools. lol its good to try to get ahead of the game, or least hope so.
I'm assuming you all { the Modders for this game}  are using Linux from when Elenmmare  said when he gets back on winows, that or he was away from his computer lol.

got that much when you was showing Weapons 2 forums ago or  maybe it was back in the forum. not sure. this game is like my "game pick up" since my WoW withdraws. god its addicting. 80 Druid. lawl. Im glad I found it. kinda got bored on Native. cause soloing 20-30 troops by yourself is so fun. and thats  on Normal on damage dealt and took. and the Speed is on Normal to Fast. and the Combat AI I have one Normal. so yep. for a challenge now I take on 600 + with my 122

I don't know if this has been suggested but. for the Illorion quest { think I spelled that right} you could some where in there to become a Paladin yourself and maybe get LoH [Lay on Hands]  and for the Dragon people maybe like a Fire breath technique if they are related to a Dragon in any kind of way other then just name.

not one myself either. but a Paladin and LoH is a Lore thing... LoHs is the ability they get once a day to fully heal themselves or others. just 1 person. and on the Dragon thing. that was my bad I was looking at the Dragon on their Flag and for some reason I thought the word dragon was in their name.

U mean asaleths right? For the dragons. Currently Asaleth is the faction ran by a monarch, and fueled by corruption and trade. Far from dragons :lol:

As for the paladins, They have an etheral shield ability that keeps healing their nearby troops to full health and make then nearly invincible (since they are constantly healing up to full) for a short time. That count as the ability u ask for?

lol asaleths was the ones I refered to  by a miss take as dragons do to their Flag.. the Paladins I was talking about would go to the Illoisons. They have a high Tier Troop called a Paladin don't they ?

kk cool then. wow just came up with a new Idea I'm going to Export my 64 lvl guy to  a new game and try to carve me a Empire  before day 50! lol

holy crap awesome. I wonder if their will be some cool Pally like stuff.  I play as Menmar Silverbane [Paladin], that or Lancar Windshifter [Druid]. what forums do I check for when the next release comes out. or is it just random ?

It's currently random, but we're getting special help with the dungeons but currently, this is what that is happening to the team...

Me and a bunch of other modellers (Khandrak, Deon and Wheene  to be exact)
- I'm currently juz finished with exams, so my modelling skills have gotten rusty and i'm still trying to make something work.
- Khandrak's MIA
- Deon's coming back when i'm up and running
- Wheene too

The coders
- Elen is back in the motherland, thus no modding tools
- Kardio's hibernating i believe

Scenemakers
- They are not around as for now

I take it your where in collage or still are for game designing ?. cool do you know if they intend to do anything with the Mage in the ruins of the castle thats on fire.

As for now, no plans, but if we are patient enough he might end up having some use

for a demon invasion that is

And i'm in uni for Geophysics, not exactly designing games but we get to play with dynamite

I'm Interested but I need to learn more first. all I know right now if a few cods form C++ I can make a small game but thats about it atm. I'm not sure what direction to go with this to be any help atm but you tell me what I need to get and ill have it going in 2 hours or less on my computer  and a majority learned in a few hours. I work in my dads Computer company for 5 year. so yep I'm great with computers. and yes this year I'm starting my Game Design classes but I'm reading on it and trying to learn a lot of it ahead of time so I can start practicing now. been practicing my Detail on W3 mods. but I don't think that helps much lol  :grin: but it looks like I need to start reading about Python.

Back
Top Bottom