Scenes - Problems, Issues, and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

For coding, start from here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49267.0.html

And u would find the need to use python 2.6 if memory does not fail me

a tutorial would be here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6575.msg96262.html#msg96262

It's a compilation so you might need some time to read up on it.

ok Python 2.6.msi      correct ? and do you mean I need to use 2.6 cause thats the version you guys use for the game or what ?

ok ya I will probably need to use 2.6 rather then 3.0, 3.0 is the new stable one but I dont know if its set to run for this games module system do you know ?

Heh, good luck with it.

You know I have issues when I actually dream about Kardio coming back to the forums :razz:.

lol. I would say this gets easier but each page I finish reading only leads to another wall of text. but I just made a Nation called  popcorn and made my guy a REALLY big sword.

Menmar said:
lol. I would say this gets easier but each page I finish reading only leads to another wall of text. but I just made a Nation called  popcorn and made my guy a REALLY big sword.

Just take it slow, don't save until you're satisfied.

Also, don't close windows you've made changes to until you've completely tested them. That way, you can just undo your changes.

yep I got my whole System back up on my Linux ^^ just in cause I super blow it lol. an thanks for the advice. what keeps throwing me is that it acts like you can put in simple commands to change things but it reads alot like C++ if thats the case then I just need to spend the next 2 hours reading a book on python. unless it stays simple. like Tulgas and elements. It throws me off cause I had it in my head as Variables , I need to learn the names to all the commands before I do big changes.

K cool I figured it out. nice .. Hello World. never heard of it but if its a joke I think I get it lol

Hey Cookie, or Elenmmare or anyone else that could answer this. I got it to where I could create new towns and ect but the only thing I don't get is the Avatar_Scale thing. it has that there instead of Mesh Size that or I'm missing something.

While I'm sure CEH or Elenmmare could easily answer your questions, there's actually a dedicated forum for modding questions, and you'll probably get faster replies there. Here's a link:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

:wink:

Thanks. and I figured it out. and I went through all the steps. now I'm just messing around with the codes and making myself a Giant to other random things. Next I want to try making my avatar into a Town and attack things as a town lol.

The title screens - high contrast, too orangey and they hurt the eyes ; especially in the wee hours. Every time going into a town, etc.

@ Cookie ... it's not hello world for python, which made me chuckle.

can't dowload the mod

what hapen is that everytime I try, it only download about 9 mega, and say that its complete.
also, dl speed is very slow!

Back
Top Bottom