Einskaldir Lab

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a favour to ask of you friend.

Could you make a model based on this helmet:

Mongol.jpg

The current mask we have like that is broken, so we'll need an easier one with proper co-ordinates.  Since your other 2 models are perfect I was wondering if you'd do this for me.  Also, you can Texture it too if you'd like, it's supposed to suit the dark d armour I made though, so you may want to look at the armour picture I posted in my textures thread of the DD armour for 'consistency' and stuff. :smile:

If you make it based on that helmet, I'll give you a cookie.  If you make it exactly like that helmet, three cookies for you. :razz:

Wei.Xiadi said:
If anyone mentioned anything about historical accuracy on that black awesome knight like ninja outgit they wear in the movie when they go slicing people up with two back-handled sword.  I'll have to throw a bannana at you.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :smile:

Pali Gap said:
Wei.Xiadi said:
If anyone mentioned anything about historical accuracy on that black awesome knight like ninja outgit they wear in the movie when they go slicing people up with two back-handled sword.  I'll have to throw a bannana at you.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :smile:

Damn! it is difficult to get cookies currently ¬¬'''

Whoo, looks great.
Constructive criticism, Wei.Xiadi:
The mask/flap/whatever is a bit too long.

PRE-SUCK MY GENITAL SITUATION.

(cough)

I think that helmet is brilliant, great mash, nice eye lots.  The only real error is with the metal band at the top - and you can easily fix that.  Asides from that though, you talk rubbish - it looks FANTASTIC.

A possible way to make that helmet stand out a bit more is to turn it more bell-bottom so to speak.  The bottom could be rendered slightly wider and more ergonomic when considering the shoulders and chest.  Think of a bell for the shoulders, but the area for the chest and back is hammered back down vertically to fit the chest.

I'd love it if we could have that suit in full in the game, tie it to a quest and make that the only way to achieve it (Rewarded to you by a retired soldier).  Now if I'm being historically inaccurate have a go at banana spammage ;D

Regarding making shield stick with armor, there's a small issue:  Armors act as a damage reduction in that particular area is hits, but you can't make the game understand the use of a shield on the armor, and it's not possible to defend while attacking, although it could actually be moddable (holding right mouse button for shield defense and left mouse button to attack at the same time) but I'm not holding my breath on that.  You'd need a condition to check whether you have both held down, or either, and make sure no messups occur together.  How that would graphically happen, I have no idea xD

But allowing a dual wield of a shield and bow is fairly easy by setting the bow to be one handed, and remove the flag that disallows shields.

You have great modeling skills, keep making more :!:

Back
Top Bottom